UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
gayars

Gayar's family pics

I love the night time wedding. It is so lovely. Thanks, Gina, for sharing.  :389-Amours-love-:

Well by the time the family got around to it after the kids got home from school etc. it was like after midnight lol. I had to buy the wedding dress too. 

That wedding gown is truly beautiful. I've had weddings begin during the day and last until evening; but never a wedding begin at night. I think that's something I may try one day. :smiley:  Sun Hi grew up to be very handsome with a lovely family.

Very beautiful wedding pics. I love the setting you have made. Sun Hi's family is looking very nice.

Well while I would love to take credit for the setting it is actually a custom content free church I downloaded a long time ago. Since I don't keep the sims2packs in my downloads after installing, I went and found it again for the wedding.

And thank you on the family. I thought Nonni might want to see how the family came out, considering :).

I know Nonni would love to see Sun Hi again! 

Thank you for you beautiful pictures! I also love that wedding gown, ... going to MTS now  :grin:

My son's self sim took his girlfriend Sumiko to Western Sizzlin for a date. The pictures aren't real good because I had to use the ingame camera since fraps has been acting up lately.  

Plus in even bigger news. My self sim had a daughter, Rachelle. 

post-13442-0-40576300-1459044595.jpg

post-13442-0-30130200-1459044600.jpg

post-13442-0-68744100-1459044603.jpg

post-13442-0-50408800-1459044801.jpg

Thank you for the link, Gina!

Lovely restaurant! One of your own?

Congratulations on the birth of Rachelle! Looking forward to see pictures of her growing up :)

Yes it is :) 

I am sure there will be more. Now if I can just get fraps to behave itself long enough to take pictures.... 

I love your screen shots. :love: 

It is such a delight that we may share our simmies without fear of negativism.

edit: Do you have a link to the bride's veil?

Oh the nun's? It was sent to me by Hat when I tested her mod for her. I THINK it is by Cynnix I am not sure. I can try and find out for sure if you want. I should still have the email to find out for sure.

Just so you know, Droopsi has uploaded some beautiful veils for weddings as well to MTS. If you guys are interested. Meantime, have another gratuitous picture of my toddler sim child :)

post-13442-0-47067900-1459127010_thumb.j

Looks like there may be a storm brewing in your little cutie's future.

I have tried the restaurant so I know it is great. The little one is a cutie.

Marbi and Nonni were both very kind and tested it for me. I was really nervous about uploading lots :). Once they explained things a bit I felt better. I haven't uploaded it yet because I wanted to do a bit of landscaping so it didn't look as plain. I have been looking at Western style landscaping. (The things you look up on Google when you create lol.)