UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
gayars

Gayar's family pics

I don't think it's possible to create unless Google is kinda like your best friend.   :ROLF:

Very, very true words! 

Mostly, I get inspired by the landscaping of other creators lots. There was a 'How to Landscape' tutorial some where. Marbi's and Alet's lots give me ideas.

I don't always have the stamina to do landscaping when I have finished a house. It is more fun to build than to do the landscape.

Yeah I know what you mean! And my idea of landscaping is a perfectly flat lot lol. It causes less issues and is far less of a pain. I add pretty flowers and a tree or two usually and sometimes a pool or playground or something but a lot of times I build a nice big house with a small lot so I don't have to lol.

I take forever making a home, twiddling and piddling, adding this little thing or removing that little thing. I am not terribly productive but I do enjoy my game.

You know, in the final scheme of things, that is what is important :)

I take forever making a home, twiddling and piddling, adding this little thing or removing that little thing. I am not terribly productive but I do enjoy my game.

I usually landscape my lots over time. Some of my Sims have their own ideas about what type of plants and trees they want :grin:

This is a picture of one of my Polynesian beauties I made in my Castaway hood. I use default skin and eye replacements however.  I was swapping Sims ideas with Nonni and she requested that I share one with her and show her how I did the nose. So she has a present waiting in her inbox ;) 

The trick to the nose is to lengthen the entire nose, then pug the tip, making it point up. At least it seemed to work for me anyway LOL. 

Here is a second one, and her tropical house.

post-13442-0-44648200-1461368978.jpg

post-13442-0-15992700-1461371618_thumb.j

post-13442-0-82604100-1461371622_thumb.j

I usually landscape my lots over time. Some of my Sims have their own ideas about what type of plants and trees they want :grin:

I don't think it's possible to create unless Google is kinda like your best friend.  :ROLF:

Words of the wise.

well next time I play, I will take more pictures :)Here is the link for the houseplan so you guys can see what I based it off of. Also here is a picture of it.

post-13442-0-24848100-1463149610_thumb.p