UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Mission Mouse

Trying something for the first time

I have a wonderful tutorial for shoe swapping and I am determined to learn how to do this. I have been studying it for a few days but since it is a bit daunting to me, it may be a bit before I upload anything. I am going to work at it until I master it and that could be a few days or a few weeks.

I am the type of person who actually needs to learn by having someone beside me showing me, so this will be a wee bit difficult for me in the beginning.

Since I do have some trouble concentrating and staying focused that is why I am going to work on this new skill and not work on recolouring things.

I need to do a few shoe swaps until I am fairly comfortable with it and that means I need to only concentrate on this and not switch between trying to learn this and also uploading.

I ask that you all please be patient with me as I attempt to learn this. If something goes horribly, funnily wrong, I will post pictures so you can all laugh along with me.

post-6495-0-31525700-1460332931.png

You da one!!

I am so excited about this new challenge of yours.

You will be in my prayers, dear Miss Mouse.

I am so excited about this new challenge of yours.

And so am I! Good for you! Looking forward to the pictures and all the new creations :)

:Empathy: I know! I wish I could swap shoes, there are lots of outfits I like but I don't use them because I really don't like the shoes. If it wasn't for our time difference and my grand kids schedule I may have suggested we could learn together how to do it  :Empathy:

How odd that it won't print. Can you try copying and pasting it to a different format? I know it will lose some of the format it is in, word structure, whatever, but at least it might print, especially since the pictures already print great...

And now comes the part where I feel like a total moron.... :blush:

I have 2 desktops..... :1doh1:  It only dawned on me a few minutes ago that I could transfer the tutorial to the other desktop and have it opened on that one and then practice the shoe swapping on this one.  :ROLF:  Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed.   :slapLaugh: 

Sounds good to me! :) I will often look up stuff on my phone or tablet or both while on computer so I can do stuff like tutorials.

I'm like you Nonni, I have to have that printed out so I can refer back to it as often as I need to and to also keep track of exactly where I am.

Yeah it is a bit of a pain going back and forth! If I am forced to do it on the same screen I will often lose where I am and have to recheck 2-3 times before getting it. A lot of them are in PDF format and my tablet opens some PDF files and not others but not sure why. Depends on which version I guess. May have to steal the stream to look at it because my printer has a mind of its own....

Yeah it is a bit of a pain going back and forth! If I am forced to do it on the same screen I will often lose where I am and have to recheck 2-3 times before getting it.

Most everything I have learned is by having someone beside me to explain or illustrate.