UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
gayars

Toddler toy poll

Well after thinking about it, I decided that making this an option for children would really complicate the issue, so I am going to make another toy instead for both of them. They need more things they can interact together with anyway.  But I am going to start with the activity table, which already has options for both built in. 

17 hours ago, gayars said:

But I am going to start with the activity table, which already has options for both built in. 

Good idea!

Well recolors are done. TV and recolors are sent off for final testing :) 

She can't test till tomorrow night however, so hopefully everything will pass and I can upload before the weekend.

Well it is officially toddler toy tv.   It teaches charisma, raises social and fun, and the toddler talks to it. It plays London Bridge, with the ability to stop the music (hit stop tv :D) if the music gets on your nerves, and there is a different animated scene for each of the recolors :) and it is found in general/child for 5 dollars. It requires Ikea.