UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
MaAlet

Alet's Honeymoon Paradise

My vacation home is going to be a posh "Honeymoon Paradise". A Couple with a lot of money saved, who wants to have a self catering honeymoon in a lovely, lonely seaside spot, would go for this lot.

Here is a little teaser:

Bathroom:

post-59-0-89022000-1464367993_thumb.jpg

Living room, Kitchen:

post-59-0-96278400-1464368185_thumb.jpg

It's looking so classy thus far. I'm so glad you have shared this teaser with us.

The bathroom is awesome with that bathtub and the niche.  I also like that you have rased the floor of the kitchen.

The bathroom is awesome with that bathtub and the niche.  I also like that you have rased the floor of the kitchen.

That is a cool idea, raising the kitchen floor level. That has never occurred to me and it's really great.

I've done that in a bathroom, raised to floor level for the tub, but not ever thought of doing it to other areas of the house.

The tub thing was something I saw somewhere and then you could place a dresser or something decorative on the lower floor right in front of the tub. I do like having a dresser in the bathroom so I can put things on it for decoration, but also for making outfit changes right after a bath.

What a beautiful place. I love the way you have decorated the surroundings. It looks so serene and almost spiritual.

What a 'dream come true' home! The landscaping is breath-taking and the interior is so romantical. :love::flowers smiley:

2 hours ago, Nonni said:

What a 'dream come true' home! The landscaping is breath-taking and the interior is so romantical. :love::flowers smiley:

I agree completely!  Well done Alet!