UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!

vintage romper.jpgtoddler boy vintage.jpg

Well, I have officially started a new retro Sims 2 folder, not just a neighborhood. My old downloads folder was just too full to add too much more without the game shouting no more!  That means I have left my 14.6 gb downloads folder behind for now, and am filling up a new 2 gb downloads one instead.  However, I have realized that there are some serious GAPS in what there is out there, for certain categories of clothing/age groups. Namely, toddler boys in particular.

So therefore, any and all suggestions, ideas, and/or links to retro stuff that is out there, plus that you want created, just leave here. I will do the same, and perhaps we can get a decent amount of stuff together for a retro folder. I particularly want right now, however, toddler meshes that would work well for various styled toddler clothes.  Pictures of retro style clothing (toddler especially) would be nice too. 

My daughter's father actually had a blue one very similar to the yellow one as a baby. My mother in law showed it to me. He was born in the 50's. If I can find the proper mesh, I will make some like that.

These outfits are adorable, Gina. I agree with you that it would be so great to have a little outfit like the one in your picture on top, in the game! I'll be looking around for meshes :)

yellowduckyromper.pngaquablueteddyromper.png50saquaromper.png

These are some more variations on the romper theme. If any of you especially like some variation, please let me know, and I will try to do more along that line!

Ok I found a poodle skirt mesh that is a separate so you can combine different tops with it.  Soooo I made a blue bird one, and a betty boop one last night, and here they are, paired with our very own MM's cardigans :)

bettyboopskirt.png

50sbluebird skirt.png

Thank you :) I got in a mood to create the last couple of days, partially inspired by the new hood (always does it, every time lol).

This is one of many teen boy outfits I have also done. The selection is so pathetic for them any way, and retro is even worse.

teen retro boy outfit.png

teen retro boy outfit black.png

28 minutes ago, Rebecah said:

There are all so cute!  Great job gayars!

Well done! :smiley_happy107:

have you tough about making for male sims kids and little girls sims some retro T-shirts?

I can try.  I haven't gotten to the children's stuff yet. Eventually I will spread out and do some pjs that are retro too. 

Thanks Alet. :) Meant to get back to you once I was off phone, and didn't remember!

Meanwhile I had the day off today, or technically yesterday now, as I got up in a tizzy to make something and had the day off both, I managed to create all day :) With only a crib to show for it lol.

I like the little angel I put on the crib, but am not totally certain that the bedding will stay THAT busy. I already unbusied it some lol. I thought it ought to have some matching bedding is all! This is actually a new crib :) Well let me explain further. No I haven't gotten THAT good at meshing, lol. I did make a crib, but decided while it was ok, it wasn't what I really wanted, and I am not good enough yet to make totally what I want, so I went and found a free mesh and then altered it to fit what I needed. I am much better at altering lol.   However I was proud I could even make a mesh, so hey! What inspired this crib is all those cute retro cribs I liked that won't really work on any of the meshes I found already out there in the community.  Now I just have to make a changing table :) And a whole bunch of recolors!

crib side.png50s crib with angel and matching angel bedding.pngangel crib bedding.pngwooden crib recolor.png

On 6/30/2016 at 0:52 AM, MaAlet said:

How absolutely adorable!

The crib project looks like it would be so much fun in my game.