UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!

On 7/1/2016 at 1:16 PM, Nonni said:

The crib project looks like it would be so much fun in my game.

:ROLF: Now that's what I call a subtle hint! I love the crib and the Angel detail is adorable!

At the booty, WDS has a living and bedroom set called *Nostalgia* I think the living room would be perfect for your retro neighbourhood.

I have it and was going to recolour the living room set. Pretty much all you can recolour for the bedroom is the bedding. Unless you want to recolour the wood, and I don't have the energy to do all of that.

Well I FINALLY got a changing table that is close to how I wanted. Except for one thing... I want it to have slots <groan> I haven't ever done slots. So guess what I am learning next.....

Oh sorry, my bad, it's not WDS, it's WFS (Wood for Sims)

If I do recolour the living room set, what kinds of retro patterns do you have in mind?

I will send you some I found. You can use them or not, but bet you will have SOME use for them lol. 

Gina, Slots  aren't so difficult, you just need to be alone so that you can concentrate on what you're doing (well, that is if you are me lol)

Well then I will never get them ROFL with my household! Well yes I will because I will stay up til 1:30 or 2 in the morning so I can have peace and quiet! But am so glad they aren't difficult! I make multiple backups of everything so if I mess up I can go back to a recent copy.

3 hours ago, gayars said:

I make multiple backups of everything so if I mess up I can go back to a recent copy.

Always a very good idea!

Just an update, I am finishing up the little projects and getting them uploaded, because I suspect I will be facing a long week of changing table, and then recolors. I have been doing some Jonesi blankets too, because I have several sets of cribs that use jonesi blankets, but don't really have any nursery appropriate blankets. Well, a few, but not a great variety.  So I am busy making "kid friendly" blankets :) So if you find any fabrics/patterns/pictures that are kid appropriate ESPECIALLY vintage ones, please send them (or their links) my way!

While working on the rugs I collected a few nursery stuff textures that may help a bit. I'll send you a pm :)

I haven't forgotten gayars, I'm still organizing them. I'll send them in batches in PM's.

Hey, I recognize that mesh....:)

43 minutes ago, gayars said:

Well it is absolutely perfect for vintage maternity wear lol.

Totally awesome!

It's easy to recolour too because I made some from that mesh too and uploaded them a while back. I really like that peach colour you've done. :smiley_happy107:

I figured that out after you said you recognized the mesh lol. But it is literally the ONLY 50s maternity mesh I could find, at least that I liked. I really like that outfit too but then I made some more and sent them to Nonni and asked her to eliminate those that aren't good lol. I have one that is definitely going away. I am going to have to set it aside for a couple of days and go back to it. Too much going on with peripheral family right now, so my days off are disappearing amidst family issues. So can't concentrate well enough to get done what I want to get done. 

1 hour ago, gayars said:

Too much going on with peripheral family right now, so my days off are disappearing amidst family issues. So can't concentrate well enough to get done what I want to get done. 

That I understand very well, Gina! I have the same problem :1hug:

Well I got tired of the one mesh so went searching for another one to work with for clothes that have pregnancy morphs, and still look kind of retro, so here is what I came up with. 

maternity capris.png