UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!

No pictures yet but letting you guys know I have more recolors of my crib done, and they have passed tester number one's testing. She actually said they were "super cute, especially the teddy bears".  I need to finish up my slots and recolors for the changing table so I can upload them. I am hoping to have a tester number 2 as well :). Also would anyone be interested in recolors of the holy simoly crib set?

Here is the crib bedding template I said if anyone wanted it, I would provide :) It is just a psd file of multiple layers that is clean, without any weird designs on it.  I made a better one MM, in case you want this one instead.

cribbeddingtemplate2.zip

Gina sorry, the slots on that dresser were very hard, I had a terrible time getting them to even work.  I will try to write something up as soon as I get the set finished.  I crashed the file a few times and had to start all over.  You have to be very careful when working with the cres file.  Make backups often...something I'm terrible about doing.

Oh yes, I learned that the hard way! Make backups often! and carefully label backups too...

15 hours ago, gayars said:

I have started slots. I am pulling hair out :)

:o  Buy a cheap wig.  :P  I know what that feels like though. I do that sometimes too.

5 hours ago, Mission Mouse said:

:o  Buy a cheap wig.  :P  I know what that feels like though. I do that sometimes too.

:slapLaugh:

Ok I just wasn't happy with either of my two changing tables soooo I made another one :) I am going to use Rebecah's tutorial again and add a slot to the side. I am going to do matching changing table recolors for my crib bedding and call it good. I need @Nonni to test my final maternity clothes as well (hint hint ;) if she doesn't mind any way! Then I will get those ready to upload as well. Then I can finish my next million projects lol. Pictures incoming later :)