UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!

Wow, Gina I am so impressed with your skills! Looking forward to see your new dressing tables! And clothes :)

I am BACK! (in business) my computer crashed and burned during a power outage Thursday night. But my wonderful local computer guy saved EVERYTHING and got me up and running again! I should be able to get the set uploaded this week :)

I am ever so grateful that you were able to retreive your all your files and programs have been returned to you. You have been been sorely missed. :sunny day smiley:

I'm sorry to hear you were without a computer gayars, but happy you are back in business.  I don't know what I'd do without mine.

I cried, and bemoaned my fate for a few days lol.  However, I got "hopefully" final tweaks done to changing table and crib and got more matching recolors done of the changing table to the crib. 2 more crib frames and changing table frames, and 4 more changing table recolors, and the set will be DONE! In other words about one more night :) I have a photo frame I am working on to match the set, however I may go ahead and upload the crib and changing table, and then add an add on set later of accessories as I have a few ideas of things I want to go with it.  For one thing I am going to add a high chair at some point as well.  Possibly a toy box. 

You and me both! I really think the end result is going to be beautiful but I am naturally prejudiced in my own favor ;)