UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!

OK I am actually moving it to a slightly different mesh, as soon as my days of running hither and yon are over (translation, most likely Sunday :grin:) I found a shoe swap with shoes I like better. Evidently it is a shoe swap, I am guessing? Almost identical mesh, same site, different shoes.  As soon as I do that, it is being uploaded. I was rather proud of it :) 

On to the good news, I actually have like 3 projects done for Christmas!  I might upload one of them before Christmas as it is interrelated to one I have already uploaded, but the other two, well lets just say my toddlers are going to have some pjs :) 

Time for a vote :) 

I like the shoes better on one, but the jacket came out better on the other. One creates a shinier texture in the velvet than the other, but have no idea why as the specular stuff was the same? 

I also have a version of the one with the longer jacket that has a shorter jacket as well, if anyone wants to see that one too.

blackgoldcomp1.pngblackgoldcomp2.png

My vote is the shorter jacket of the second mesh, because the longer one did something weird with the coloring. 

Ah not yet, I found this mesh at the same site as the other. I think this must be a second variation of the same mesh. I liked this ones shoes better. :D

I actually like the longer jacket, but it's a pitty what it does to the colouring though :( And I agree the last one's shoes are better. What a great dress!

I will work on it and see if I can't possibly get a longer version of it with the color scheme right, just for you then Alet! :)

1 hour ago, gayars said:

I will work on it and see if I can't possibly get a longer version of it with the color scheme right, just for you then Alet! :)

You are a sweetie, Gina! But, please do want you want to do :1hug:

Ok remember that highchair I was working on? I decided to try it from a different perspective. If the mountain won't come to Mohammed... Anyway translation :D I can't use the baby bouncy animations on the highchair BUT I can move the bhavs to feed the baby from the highchair to the bouncy chair. Am getting there :)