UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
gayars

Challenges

I am doing my retro hood as all of you know by now I am sure :D but have also started a farm family in the hood that is a living off the land type.  I am thinking of adding the trailer park challenge, and it is always something of my own version of build a city challenge,  Has anyone played the trailer park one? I just found it the other day. 

Sounds like fun. I have to do one vacation lot for 3 lakes.

I love the trailer park one. Just canoodling here, but how about doing one to start with to be below 20,000 simoleons?

You want to hear something funny? I just looked up the meaning of canoodle.

"Just confabulating here, but how about doing one to start with to be below 20,000 simoleons?"

Nonni you made me :ROLF: That also reminded me of that one line in *The Princess Bride*

"I do not think that word means what you think it means." I would canoodle with Dave, who I am twitterpated over.

This sounds very fun but I tried to read through the rules and it was overwelming. It looks so difficult. :hmm:

I also have one vacation lot to do and one that is 99% ready. :) After that I'm free to do this.

Sounds interesting and I'd love to see what everyone comes up with. Unfortunately, I'll have to sit this one out as I can only play one neighborhood at a time. Redwood Cove is my legacy hood and I'm into the fourth generation so it's very time consuming and I wouldn't be able to give this challenge my full attention.

I understand! In my case I am incorporating multiple challenges at the same time into my retro hood lol. There is a living off the land farming challenge, and then adding in the trailer park one too. I plan on building a dollar store for the Sims to shop at, maybe call it the five and dime?

However I wouldn't dream of doing it to my legacy hood! Not til I was bored with it any how lol.

Redwood Cove began with living off the land - fishing, farming, prospecting (digging).  I like the idea of incorporating challenges into my game. I guess you could say OFB was one of the challenges  as I now have 17 owned businesses. Five & Dime store sounds great.

Gina, I don't play the game anymore, so I will not be a participant.  I haven't actually played in a very long time.  I hope you all have fun with it though.

I was thinking that each individual can make up their own rules as they go along. I'm making my first mobile home as less than 20,000 simoleons. That's the only rule for me at this point. I'm working on doing a makeover of my 1st mobile home, 200 Strawberry Hill

Oh cool! :) And I rarely follow all the rules of a challenge either. The whole idea is to just have fun. :) And I looked it up and the company started Dollar General started in 1938 but the first store to bear the Dollar General name was in 1955. Therefore I am going to make a custom content free Dollar General.

2 hours ago, gayars said:

And I looked it up and the company started Dollar General started in 1938 but the first store to bear the Dollar General name was in 1955. Therefore I am going to make a custom content free Dollar General.

I love it!