• Announcements

• Rebecah

Registration   06/19/2016

If you are unable to login to the site please re-register.  Our member table had some issues and any member who has never posted in the forums or made comments was removed. There is no reason to register if you do not intend to participate in some way.   A membership is not required to read the forums or download the files. Thank you for your patience and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.
    • Rebecah

Themes   06/19/2016

Members you are able to set your own theme preference.  At the bottom of the page, you should find an option that says "Theme" click the down arrow and select the theme of your choice. I have found that some themes are causing problems so I have removed several of them.  If there was one you really liked please let me know.
    • gayars

Tumblr   06/29/2016

We now have a Tumblr! If you are a Tumblr user, or just like to browse Tumblr for sims info, please join us at Affinity-Sims and keep up with all the latest downloads and announcements!
    • MaAlet

Memory Book for Nonni   08/07/2016

Nonni's family has graciously asked us to participate in a memory book. They would appreciate members of the Sims Community being a part of this very special book. Those who want to participate, post your messages here and your messages will be added to Nonni's Memory Book.
    • Rebecah

Downloads   08/12/2016

Downloads are now available.  I believe I have all of the files back online.
Nonni

Revival in Our Time?

Nonni    9,814

For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.  Psalm 84:11

I can remember situations in my life where things were looking rather bleak. But then I called on the name of the Lord, and He intervened.

Here in our nation, things are looking rather bleak. But God says, "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land" (2 Chronicles 7:14).

God is saying, in effect, "Check this out. Call on Me, and watch what I will do. Pray right now. Follow My prescription for revival. Watch how I will intervene."

It is God's desire to bless us. And did you know that God wants to bless us even more than we want to be blessed? Psalm 84:11 tells us, "For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly."

Often the reason we pray is because we have a need—we have a crisis. We need a healing . . . we need direction . . . we need financial provision. We pray because we are in trouble. It is not as though God simply gives us everything we have ever wanted and our lives are free of problems or conflicts. Rather, God will allow conflict in our lives so we will see our own weakness and then see the greatness of God as we depend on Him.

I don't believe the ultimate need of our nation will be solved by a new occupant in the White House or by new members of Congress. I believe the real need for America will be met by a spiritual solution. Therefore, we need to pray.

Greg_Laurie002_2.png

• Like 1

MaAlet    8,324
On 7/27/2016 at 9:34 PM, Nonni said:

It is God's desire to bless us. And did you know that God wants to bless us even more than we want to be blessed? Psalm 84:11 tells us, "For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly."

How I love this! God is so good!

• Like 1