UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Mission Mouse

Sneak Peek or Teaser...

I finally found a mat pattern I can live with. I wanted to see what a complete set recoloured would look like.

The single bed ruffle has a wee recolouring issue, and rgdyanne's deco bed pillows bleed a bit, but overall I am very pleased. SA99's deco pillow does not fit on a single bed but I actually prefer rgdyanne's deco pillow for the single bed.

It was a real adventure deciding what images I wanted on SA99's deco pillow. I used some of my other images that I used on sofa pillows.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Oh they are so beautiful, MM! I can't wait to see them in game. Oh, to have one in real life "sigh" :)

8 hours ago, MaAlet said:

Oh they are so beautiful, MM! I can't wait to see them in game. Oh, to have one in real life "sigh" :)

I would so love to have this bed in real life too. I'm sorry it's taking so long but I have to keep checking the recolours so I know they are all working and look their best. I redid the canopies, have the bedding completed and am now onto the bed    rugs. I can do so many and then have to stop for a bit cause my my eyes start acting up. I give them a rest and get back at it.

Well, your health is more important than the game. So please take all the time you need to do it, so that you are still feeling really good when you're finished :)

The mats are finished and I'm onto the SA99 deco pillow. I truly love this pillow but it's such a pain cause you have to make the pattern in SimPE, and then you also have to make a greyscale pattern in SimPE or the texture shows up as SA99's texture. It's double the work **GRR**

I am also at the point of renting out Jake.....this habit he has of sleeping under the desk and then his fur lightly brushing against my leg is going to kill me. Seriously, I'm old, my heart just can't take the shock of thinking there is a spider on my leg. The jumping up, the screaming.....which of course means Jake wakes up and I've scared him and now he is the one who needs comforting. BUT it's all his fault to begin with!! :o   

On 8/1/2016 at 6:05 AM, MaAlet said:

If wishes had wings...

13 hours ago, MaAlet said:

Well, your health is more important than the game. So please take all the time you need to do it, so that you are still feeling really good when you're finished :)

I agree. :ykiss:

All that I have left to do is the second deco pillow set I chose cause I like it. I have 2 Dr appointments this morning, my diet hasn't changed but my blood glucose is wonky. I also managed to get yet another infection when I thought it had already cleared up. So I am going to basically donate most of my blood for testing today. On the plus side, the second place I go for the blood tests, gives cookies and milk.

37 minutes ago, Mission Mouse said:

On the plus side, the second place I go for the blood tests, gives cookies and milk.

Oh you get cookies and milk after blood tests? Awesome!

:ROLF: Yep, I get cookies and milk because I usually faint after the tests at the second place. The first one I have to fast for and I never have enough time between the 2 appointments to get a snack.

I don't think any clinic in Canada has heard of band-aids, I never get one. :(

Also...I did something wrong, not sure what, but the SA99 pillows I made are terrible.

Back to the drawing board.  :oops:

And I got the SA99 pillows figured out and finished in SimPE. All I have left is some more recolours of the other pillow set I picked and I will cross the finish line. I am going to get that today because I will tie myself to my chair if I have to.

My biggest regret is that I didn't get these finished for Nonni...:( It's been difficult to handle that, I've shed some tears as I am making them in SimPE.

1 hour ago, Mission Mouse said:

My biggest regret is that I didn't get these finished for Nonni...:( It's been difficult to handle that, I've shed some tears as I am making them in SimPE.

Nonni would understand, she never would have held it against you :1hug:

1 hour ago, MaAlet said:

Nonni would understand, she never would have held it against you :1hug:

I completely agree!