UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
gayars

Meshes needed

I am trying to find a good whole body shorts mesh with tennis shoes. I have found some, but most of them don't have tennis shoes, or aren't whole body or something. One of the last requests Nonni made of me was to revisit the athletic wear problem for retro players. I agreed to try again, as what held me up before was lack of a good mesh.  

Here are some pictures of the type of clothing I want to make so that if any of you spot a mesh that will work, you can forward a link on! Except with tennis shoes

50sshorts.jpg

I can probably add tennis shoes to whatever you find, or if something is close I can alter it.

Do you have a specific type of tennis shoe you'd like?  I think there are several in the EA meshes.

ok, and would you like the shorts longer?  Maybe something like this?  For the length that is.

shorts.jpg

I think they need to be baggy they are too close fitting.  Don't you think?

You're very welcome my dear! :)  

I think these tennis shoes are more retro looking but maybe in white.  Would these be okay?

shoe.jpg

I have to create a new mesh file and some textures but is this what you wanted?

RetroShorts.jpg

fat morph with pockets, still playing with it...gotta go to bed now though

fatmorphwithpockets.jpg

I have a bit of touching up to do, but what do you think of this for the full outfit?

RetroOutfit.jpg

Would you like anything done differently?  I'm not quite done, the back of the legs are picking up the texture so working on that, and one more recolor.

Thanks so much Miss Mouse (I like that).  I have a bit of a problem with the fat morph, I was about to upload it and thought I'd better check the fat morph and a good thing I did. :(

fatmorph.jpg

It sure it, I realized what I had done now, but at first, I was stumped.  When you create a fat morph you don't fatten the arms and hands. LOL!