UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Mission Mouse

Decorative Pillows

So I have all these images that I am dying to use but they would look best on decorative pillows. I'm just not sure if there is a want for deco pillows.

I have WFS Nostaligia Livingroom set and I've decided which images to use for the deco pillows for that set.

I'm looking for meshes and I found some but if there is anyone who wants recolours for deco pillows and you have a specific mesh, please let me know and send me the mesh via PM.

I like those ones as well.

I'm looking at WFS Nostalgia Living Room Set. I am going to try and use cherry wood in place of the barnwood and I have some wonderful patterns that I think fit in with that era.

The wood stuff intimidates me but I am going to give it my best shot. I can't use the mahogany because I can't find a close enough mahogany floor type wood that would look right in the texture image I exported for the bookcase. 

Good grief, I've now had a chance to look at the TV and the radio..  :insane:     I dunno, I'm gonna try but something tells me it's definitely not going to look great. :(