UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
NeverForsaken

My favorite Horse

So beautiful. That was the best part of Sims 3, playing with horses. It is sad that I couldn't get the game working fine on my computer.

I've never played TS3 as 1. my laptop can't handle it and 2. it didn't seem to have that look I like; but these horse images are just flat out beautiful. :angel:

I'm sorry it didn't work well for you, Marbi. I know it took a very long time and lots of frustration in order to get it right on my computer. I had to wait until I could get a new computer to run it. (and that's a shame)

Hi Kitten, The game play of the game doesn't really appeal to me, but I do love the horses and decorating stuff. It's easier for me since I'm not so great at game modding. I love the CAS option for cnanging the look of just about anything.

More Horses ...Screenshot-1649.jpgScreenshot-1650.jpgScreenshot-33.jpg

Well, that last one is not a horse. ( just checking if you were paying attention )

It's a BEAR! What?..Since when did The Sims have bears?(you might ask)

It's actually a dog that I made to look like a bear. He's really cool..until he barks. Then, well..that's just weird.

Screenshot-31.jpg

Hi Miss Mouse, I have made a donkey too..but having trouble locating the screenshot of him.

The bear was really fun to create!

It was really weird how as soon as I plopped the bear into the game lot, he did what a bear would do..got into the trash! lol

5 hours ago, NeverForsaken said:

Hi Miss Mouse, I have made a donkey too..but having trouble locating the screenshot of him.

The bear was really fun to create!

It was really weird how as soon as I plopped the bear into the game lot, he did what a bear would do..got into the trash! lol

:ROLF:

Like Marbi, I couldn't play Sims 3, because of all the glitches in the game. I loved to play World Adventures, but never could finish anything, because of the the glitches in the game :(

Your pictures ares stunning! The horses are so gorgeous! I bet it was a lot of fun creating them :)

The bear is so cute - you did a great job on him. I hope you'll find the donkey and post some pictures of him too :)

Thanks, Alet

i'll take a few more shots of the donkey in game.

It's funny but after so much hassle with getting the game to work, I really haven't played it for long. I must have spent two or three years fixing the game, and then giving up and going back to TS2, then upgrading the computer, then glitching made me give up, then finally more than a year after getting the new computer, I can play with all EPs...four or five years after starting the game! (It was not EA's fault the last time though, it was a problem with the new computer..it would never wake up from sleep.)

I still haven't played through all the stuff this game has, even WA. I suppose the least I can do for my fellow simmers is to come here and share the fruits of my labor by posting some pics of TS3 (while it is working) lol!

Even with every mod  known to man that is supposed to make for smoother running of the game, the 4 gb patch, and everything else to make the computer run better and the game run better that I have ever found, and even with a "hot rod" computer, my daughter cannot make a Sims 3 family go beyond 6 to 8 weeks (in game time). It runs smooth, like a dream, up until about that point. Then it starts acting up. At that point she will have to move the family using Twallan's mover mod to a different town, where things improve for a time. Eventually however, the family corrupts to the point she can't play it any more. 

I have known people to play the same neighborhood in Sims 2 for like 5 years! Through several generations. There is just something sad about that. 

You are so right, it is very sad. You would think that with the improvements in technology the franchise would have evolved better and better..and not need to leave anything out of the game. I mean, I understand that TS4 runs smoother because it is not as large an engine without CAS, but c'mon!

I really like TS3, but I always have it in the back of my mind that I must be careful just how many things I save to file..even all those re-colored items, and such (though my real downfall is how many neighborhoods I play). I use NRAAS to help the game run smoother, and clean up all the clutter with Error Trap. 

I wish I could commit to playing the same sim family like that, but my attention span is just too short. 

Aww he is adorable! Thank you, Lisa!

9 hours ago, NeverForsaken said:

I wish I could commit to playing the same sim family like that, but my attention span is just too short.

My problem too :grin:

Google.

I see where everyone likes and your names there, but when I click where (I think) the like button should be only your names are highlighted, which, of course will take me to your profiles..

Here's where I thought I'm supposed to click to like something..but only names are clickable.

New Bitmap Image (2).jpg

There is SUPPOSED to be a green Like button in the lower right corner, and I use chrome too, unless you need to update it? 

edited to correct left to right duh!