UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
NeverForsaken

My favorite Horse

horse doghouse.jpg

When I was missing one of my horses..I was surprised to see that she was hanging out at a neighbors lot!

One of three things is going on here..She either thinks she's a dog, wants to be a dog, or did something wrong so she's "in the doghouse":slapLaugh:

*Note..many objects around are not loading color..This is an issue once you play the game ..it takes longer and longer to load color..and now when online Origin gives a warning at the launcher to chose only a couple EPs for smoother play. That is too bad you can't use everything.

1 hour ago, gayars said:

There is SUPPOSED to be a green Like button in the lower right corner, and I use chrome too, unless you need to update it? 

edited to correct left to right duh!

1 hour ago, gayars said:

Ok center right might be more accurate.

Hey, would you make up yer mind? LOL! (Just kidding)! :ROLF:

1 hour ago, gayars said:

There is SUPPOSED to be a green Like button in the lower right corner, and I use chrome too, unless you need to update it? 

edited to correct left to right duh!

1 hour ago, gayars said:

Ok center right might be more accurate.

Hey, would you make up yer mind? LOL! (Just kidding)! :ROLF:

Just now, gayars said:

Obviously I need to huh! :ROLF:

Not necessarily..You are a woman and a woman has the right to change her mind. :shocked:

It is a beautiful horse and that looks very cute.

The problems you have with colors taking a long time to show was one problem for me, the other was that the edges looked smeared out not sharp. There were a lot more problems with the game for me but I have left that behind me now and only play Sims 2 and that game is working so fine.

Yes, Marbi I remember you having some issues. Even when I don't use much on the lot this will still happen..like in this picture, that was taken on one of the pre-made lots in game already.

I used to love recreating designed rooms from pics I found online..but that requires all the EPs and stuff packs which is hard on my computer, so I don't do that any longer.

I do love horses and that is something I can't enjoy in RL, so I am now only playing with pets and seasons and that's about all I do with that game now.

Sims 2 continues to be the best game..still full of surprises after all these years!

I hope I will continue playing my Sims 2 story again but for the moment I don't feel like it, even though I miss it some times.

20 hours ago, Marbi said:

I hope I will continue playing my Sims 2 story again but for the moment I don't feel like it, even though I miss it some times.

18 minutes ago, gayars said:

That is when I either create something or start a new hood lol.

That's what I do when I get bored with the game too..or I'll come on here to see what you are all doing and get inspired. :love:

18 hours ago, NeverForsaken said:

That's what I do when I get bored with the game too..or I'll come on here to see what you are all doing and get inspired. :love:

That is so true! Then I'll play a little bit, but get bored soon LOL

That is why I am creating so much stuff. I am trying to to make it more interesting for me lol. Plus why I have so much custom content!

I can't remember the last time I played the game, once that creating bug bit me that was it. I get so much enjoyment from creating although I do admit I only recolour things I like. Then sometimes I just see too many things and then have too many projects on the go.

Michael is in the process of downloading all of the Sims3 expansion and stuff packs, but his laptop is specifically a gaming one. We shall see how the game plays on it.

More horse love...

Screenshot-1727.jpg

Screenshot-1704.jpgScreenshot-1708.jpgScreenshot-1721.jpgScreenshot-1714.jpg

I love white horses because they remind me of the scripture in Revelation about Jesus returning with the saints (us believers) on white horses..

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Your pictures are so beautiful! You really make me want to install 3 again, but for that I'll need a new computer :( 

11 hours ago, NeverForsaken said:

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Thank you for the wonderful reminder! It blessed me so much :1hug:

On 9/25/2016 at 0:35 AM, Mission Mouse said:

Michael is in the process of downloading all of the Sims3 expansion and stuff packs, but his laptop is specifically a gaming one. We shall see how the game plays on it.

I sure hope it works for him! :CrossFingers:

We won't know for a while as he is in the hospital and will be there for a few days recovering from his surgery. I imagine he won't be feeling up to playing for a few weeks. 

On 10/27/2016 at 5:05 PM, NeverForsaken said:

especially the more I watch the news! :0009:

No question about it, the end times are upon us!

19 hours ago, NeverForsaken said:

:Smiley10-1: Praying for a speedy recovery! :getwell:

Me too! :Smiley10-1:

I visited your blog and very much enjoyed the story. I hope there will be more.

On 11/5/2016 at 9:11 AM, Marbi said:

I visited your blog and very much enjoyed the story. I hope there will be more.

Me too! :)