UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
NeverForsaken

The things we say to our sims!

snapshot_21248bf1_24ec0d05.jpg

Me: Oh Honey..What happened to your hair?..You really got some 'fugly' goin on! Lets find you a mirror..

Then as I proceed to pan around the lot..I can't seem to find a mirror anywhere, so I go into the catalog to search for one only to see everything is in red..only then do I think to look at the poor sim's funds to see she only has $5..Then I tell her..

"Well no wonder you're such a mess, you poor thing!"

I have a hairstyle I like that for some reason doesn't show up on the sim as the family is loading in the family picture going in. It shows up fine everywhere else, but the sim always looks bald as they are loading :D

Wonder if it's the same hairstyle?thumbnail_21248bf1_a1248bf2.jpg (sorry all I have is this thumbnail)

I hadn't played in so long, but when I went in the hair looked fine everywhere else but on the sim.:hmm:

After spending awhile in game, there's a few other cc missing..such as the bedspread..So, it's likely just me needing to check my dwlds folder to see whats what.

No I told you to stay there... I told you to do such and such. no don't do that! I just cancelled that! I am trying to take your picture!!

:ROLF: I'm dying here....when I did play the game I talked to my Sims all the time. Then I accidentally killed Dave's self sim and was pleading with death not to take him....didn't work and I forgot you could just exit without saving. I spent the rest of the day crying cause I killed my husband. :blush:

Back in the original Sims, my daughter used to play in same game as me. We just had different sims households. Well I would make friends with her sims. Eventually she would do something to accidentally kill them. I would go, where is your sim, I need it for a promotion. She would go, oh I killed them accidentally (usually by fire as she would catch the house on fire while cooking) and eventually I was like, well why don't you just get out without saving when that happens? And she would go but "our friend who started us to playing" said to always save.....

I talk to my sims all the time, especially when they don't do what I want them to do. I go crazy when I send one of my sims to work and I play with the one that is still at home and suddenly I can see the sim I sent away doing something outside the house and is late for work.

Oh these stories are so funny! :slapLaugh:

My granddaughter 11 yrs old just spent a week with me last month, and we played TS3 and 4..When I went to check on her family I asked her where's the mom sim? We were both yelling and asking "where are you!?"We then noticed her laying outside with Grim Reaper doin his thing, so we were both wondering what in the world happened to her! It turned out she died from heat exhaustion..Then we both wondered how was the dad gonna raise the baby alone now..She told the mom sim she was stupid to die like that, and then she decided to save...I'm not sure, but I don't think she liked that sim to begin with because she happily played on with just the dad and baby and pets.

You know you have lost your marbles when you get frustrated with your Sim, and then you realize you

are in Bodyshop...:1doh1: My Sim was all pouty at my new recolouring project and I was a tad bit offended with her attitude. I'm sitting there and actually telling her that is not the only colour available-- :Whistle:

Yeah they can be so disgusted at your choices and I am like, do you even really KNOW what you are wearing? You are a sim!

When my simmies get irritated over my choise of hair for them I will tell them that I am in charge and I know what is best for them.

:slapLaugh: Thank you for the wonderful laughs guys!

Yes, I'm talking to my sims too lol Especially when then walk through the whole house, out through the front door, back in at the back door, just to get to the room next door! That drives me AAAAAARRRRGGGGH!

I love this!

Thanks for all these replies!

I hate the sims when they are in Bodyshop..And I know I have yelled at them whenever they do that stupid walking out the door route to get to the next room thing too!

How about when they stare up at you ( breaking the fourth barrier I think its called) and I say: 

"th.jpg

"Whadaya lookin at?"

18 hours ago, MaAlet said:

:slapLaugh: Thank you for the wonderful laughs guys!

Yes, I'm talking to my sims too lol Especially when then walk through the whole house, out through the front door, back in at the back door, just to get to the room next door! That drives me AAAAAARRRRGGGGH!

Oh, yes, yes, that!  I will shout, "Are you really that stupid?"  Or they happen to be a couple steps from the door or arch between the kitchen and dining room, and I send them to "clean up."  And they take the dishes all the way upstairs to the bathroom to wash them!  GRR!

Normally, though, when I yell at my sims, my husband asks, "What happen?  Crash?"  ...He shares my agony.

My sim kids, though cute, often work my nerves.  When I send them to play or to work on getting a skill point they want, then Mom or Dad comes home and they run out to greet them...I might say, "Oh, you don't want to play?  Fine!  Go do your homework!  Now!"

Then there are those co-dependent toddlers.  Or a recent overly friendly dog who always ended up in sims' queues when I tried to do something else with them - I mean ALWAYS!

"D***, (kid/puppy), would you leave people alone for five minutes!"

I do give positive feedback too...but the annoyances seem to come more readily to mind! :slapLaugh:

6 hours ago, lach61 said:

I do give positive feedback too...but the annoyances seem to come more readily to mind! :slapLaugh:

Sadly that is true. :)

The other day I said to my Simmie, after coming home with an A+ report, "Good boy!"  My granddaughter sitting next to me, exclaimed, "Granny, he's boy not a dog!"  She is 4 years old and she loves the sims very much :grin:

11 hours ago, lach61 said:

My sim kids, though cute, often work my nerves.  When I send them to play or to work on getting a skill point they want, then Mom or Dad comes home and they run out to greet them...I might say, "Oh, you don't want to play?  Fine!  Go do your homework!  Now!"

Then there are those co-dependent toddlers.  Or a recent overly friendly dog who always ended up in sims' queues when I tried to do something else with them - I mean ALWAYS!

"D***, (kid/puppy), would you leave people alone for five minutes!"

:grin: This game should be used in RL Psycho-therapy and parenting classes too...I try to remember that these little people are only pixels living inside my computer..cause otherwise, well..people might think I've gone :insane: