UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!

I'm waiting for TS4 to get Pets and Seasons before I buy an EP for this game. :ROLF: < This is me throwing tantrum, not laughing.

What do you think..After so many EPs and stuff packs being released now..still no pets, no seasons. I'm worried EA didn't make this game to be able to handle these EPs..but what do I know. :hmm:(please don't answer that last part :blush:)

They have one theme...Party.... No family oriented stuff, or at least not much. I bought the base game with misgivings. Stopped playing altogether within 2 weeks. No toddlers, babies are objects, and no real ...anything... My opinion only, but the best thing about Sims 4 is they came out with Sims 2 Ultimate Collection at the same time. Went totally back to Sims 2 and never looked back. 

I have TS4 but I never play the game, I only build houses and that is still fun for me. I do have most of the EP/SP but not all and that is only because I want things to decorate with and new doors and windows for the houses. I played some families from start but lost my interest very fast.

I don't think they will give us (the players) real babys or toddlers, and absolutely not pets. That would be a too big challenge for them. This game feels more like a teenage/young adult oriented game to me.

1 hour ago, Marbi said:

This game feels more like a teenage/young adult oriented game to me.

You may be right, but it's very difficult to play with a family and keep all happy, without cheats. I have base game and "Get to work"  At first it was nice to play one sim and go to work with them, but after a while it got annoying. I love the building part of the game though.

I watched LGR's latest review of TS4 last night and he sure is disappointed after two years with the game too. Everything is so superficial. Even with the new moods and interactions (in my own experience) There is no real depth to any relationships..especially when you consider a newborn infant no more than an object that sprouts into a child without learning any skills at home..they just go off to school one day. 

Even with the multi-tasking feature..my sim would often look the wrong way when conversing with another. And everytime they went to the toilet a crowd would gather in there to talk with them...Very disturbing!

03-08-15_6-36 PM-2.png

Is that child cheering her on? (see what happens when you skip your toddler training days) :slapLaugh:

I agree with you, gayars..The best thing was the release of TS2 Ultimate!

:ROLF: Mommy's potty training is going well. Perhaps a can of air freshener is needed?  

*ANNOUNCEMENT* I just bought the first 2 Sims4 releases on CD. I am waiting for my new computer to install them.

1 hour ago, Mission Mouse said:

:ROLF: Mommy's potty training is going well. Perhaps a can of air freshener is needed?  

*ANNOUNCEMENT* I just bought the first 2 Sims4 releases on CD. I am waiting for my new computer to install them.

:slapLaugh:

I hope you enjoy them :):) 

:slapLaugh: Thats a great caption!

I hope you like it, MM..There is a program for recoloring stuff (I think similar to SimPE)

http://sims4studioofficial.tumblr.com/

I hope that's the right link..My desktop PC just quit on me about an hour ago...

:police:

Please say a prayer that it comes back on. It hasn't done this in many months. I don't know if it got too warm..I do have a small fan on it but since being back online..I've really been giving it a workout! :hot:

oooh yeah sounds like you need another fan... is your power supply able to keep up, or do you need to add extra fans?

So....:blush: I saw that Michael had just a couple of expansion packs, no stuff packs....and I made him log into his origin account and forced him to get everything they have. :ROLF: I even made him do the last one which is a pre-order. Until tomorrow Origin is having a 50% off sale and if I am going to play that game, I MUST have everything. He didn't have the money so I paid, but it was a fight to the finish to make him get everything. He kept saying, "I don't need that" and I kept saying, "Maybe you don't, but I do!" We are going to learn together how to recolour things for that game. Once we get good at it, then Michael wants to upload his creations here. I need a name for him.....that kinda links to mine. He has to be some kind of mouse.

Computer is on again. The last time it did this was a problem with the power cord itself. It would turn off randomly whether using the thing or not. Then it would sometimes be able to turn back on again after unplugging from the back & plugging it back in.(there's no power switch on the back) and stay on for five seconds, five minutes, or five hours..never any pattern to it.

This was the first time it happened in several months..but I did leave it running all night accidentally.

I did notice the CPU spiked to around 70% while playing The Sims 3 earlier that day..It was only a spike but it did scare me a little..The normal highs for this PC is around 40% or so...The internal temp was fine when I checked it (before any shut down) I do have the tower up off the floor on its own stand with a fan on it.

Also, that was the same day I took that last picture and colors weren't loading well..I bought this PC with the intention of putting a better graphics card in it..and I should do that since I do have the card from my old PC that I bought when I had to upgrade for TS3 a few years ago.

Michael has chosen, he wants to be Major Mouse. Thanks everyone for your help. He thinks being Major Mouse means he can send Mission Mouse on missions.....:ROLF: