UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Mission Mouse

Project in the Works

I have two HUGE projects in the works right now that are taking a rather long time to finish.

One of them is from SPX and the second one is from ParsimoniousSims.

k8-Chequered_Past_Dining.jpg

I picked patterns that I hope are in keeping with a country look. As usual I picked way too many and then I also picked 11 different types of wood.

I still have a lot to do in SimPE, but here is a couple of pictures...I only made a few recolours of the plates for the desk, wall shelf and hanging plates.

1.png

2.png

The plates are supposed to be round in shape. I'm still trying to get that shape, but I'm not good at working with transparent backgrounds.

There are also some things going on in life right now that are very time consuming. Life is never without it's challenges and we have some whoppers happening right now.  :0009:

We do have one minor one that is actually quite hilarious.....Jake has developed this intense fear of the falling leaves. I know that sounds bad, but a leaf moves on the deck or in the back yard and for some unknown reason Jake seems to think he has to attack it and kill it. First he must make sure it can't get him, so there is a lot of racing around and barking at the the fallen leaf. We have a bunch of bushes and about 7 trees in the back yard......I'm kinda looking forward to the snow.  :ROLF:  Oh dear me, what if the snowflakes affect him the same way? :insane:

I'm still working away on those plates. I think I may have figured it out and now I am working on making sets. I have roosters, owls, horses, cats, dogs, birds, swans (I know they are birds too :slapLaugh: ) and wolves.   Oh and I got some country theme plates as well.

I also have other decorative wall plate meshes and have some really adorable children's images.

On Kate's set, the plates on the desk, I am thinking of putting a clock face in one of the plates....not sure how that will look.

The three hanging plates are kinda ticking me off, the top and bottom plates are duplicates of one another, so I have to make sure I pick a plate image I really, really like, and that somehow ties into the centre plate.

:insane: I have these *saved sims* in this file and have no idea what mesh they belong to.  :slapLaugh: They are some of my clothing recolours, but I forget which mesh I was working on. Plus I found some new clothing meshes that I really am excited about.

I found so many new knit fabrics and finally clued in that if it didn't come in a colour I wanted, I could just recolour it in Corel Paint.....:1doh1: Some days my brain gives me the silent treatment. :grin:

Michael goes in for his reversal ostemy surgery on Friday, so it may be a few days till I am back here.

21 hours ago, Mission Mouse said:

Michael goes in for his reversal ostemy surgery on Friday, so it may be a few days till I am back here.

I pray that everything goes well. Take care :1hug: