UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Mission Mouse

Project in the Works

This will be short because I am not feeling especially talkative today. I've found some children's clothing that I am over the moon in love with. It's probably my age showing, but I do tend to prefer longer length skirts and dresses for little girls.

1.png

I have 2 skirts that are conversions from adults almost finished and then realized that I didn't have any tops to go with them.

As soon as I am finished the one top I just adore, I will be uploading the 2 skirts and the top. I can't remember where I got the skirt meshes so I have to try and hunt them down.

I have an adorable skirt with knee socks in the works. The more difficult part was finding tops as separates. I did find some and then the one I really, really want is part of an entire outfit and I don't know how to separate a top from a bottom and make it a mesh on it's own. Plus, I don't know who to ask to do that for me....no one knows me anywhere.

I looked into a tutorial but you need milkshape for that and I don't want to pay for something I may only use once or it could turn out to be way more difficult for me to comprehend.

I don't think I am going to get my 2 furniture sets finished for Christmas. I got sidetracked by cardigans.  :ROLF:

Then I came across this dress for adult females that I just had to do for a Christmas dress. Plus I found quite a few clothing projects that I still have to make in body shop. I want to get all of those out of the way first. Now maybe it's just me, but I could only find 1 toddler sweater.

On 12/17/2016 at 8:35 AM, Mission Mouse said:

I don't think I am going to get my 2 furniture sets finished for Christmas. I got sidetracked by cardigans.  :ROLF:

No stress, we love all your stuff! As long as you enjoy your creating :)

I'm sorry I've been so slow in getting things uploaded. I have been fighting off a winter cold which seems to have also gotten the best of my wee dog, Jake. It's kinda cute when tiny dogs sneeze though...:grin: Not so cute when they sneeze right in your face though. Ah, I still love the little guy even though I've had to clean his face a few times and then just wound up cutting the hair on his head. He's hot happy with me right now, his face is all trimmed, but his body still has so much hair, he looks a bit goofy and I'm pretty sure he knows that. Tiny little head and big furry, fluffy body.  :ROLF:

:ROLF: I lost my voice for 2 days. I had a hilarious conversation with Michael because he could barely hear me. Jake has been getting away with all kinds of naughtiness because I have no voice. David pretended he couldn't understand me at all. Pip and Squeak were the nicest as they just curled up beside me.

I got my voice back now and I'm feeling almost like me. :)