UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
MaAlet

The Isle of Catarina Sims

Martha63: ****DEAR FRIENDS, IT IS WITH HEAVY HEARTS THAT THE ISLE OF CATARINA SIMS MUST ANNOUNCE OUR CLOSING. OUR CONTENT WILL BE MOVED TO THE SAVING THE SIMS YAHOO GROUP. IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR CONTENT HOSTED THERE, PLEASE CONTACT ME OR THEM AND IT WILL BE REMOVED. NO CONTACT IS CONSIDERED PERMISSION TO HOST. THANK YOU.****

Another Sims 2 site down. It is so sad!

Whenever this happens it always makes me appreciate the game and the community that have spent so much time and talent in making TS2 so awesome! :cry: It makes me want to go on a downloading spree even if I don't use much cc right now..it's good to at least keep a folder of it someplace in case it disappears for good someday. (God forbid!:scare3:)

5 hours ago, NeverForsaken said:

It makes me want to go on a downloading spree even if I don't use much cc right now..it's good to at least keep a folder of it someplace in case it disappears for good someday. (God forbid!:scare3:)

I know! I feel the same :1hug: It looks as if less and less young people are playing the game.

:up4:

Good job!

I still need to get one of my laptops the bigger fancy one's fan fixed so that I can retrieve and store on a flash-drive some of my cc files!

That's how I store most everything digital. 

I'm glad that the content is being kept on yahoo, I've joined several yahoo groups from site closings. I have several flash drives of saved content (almost 100 GB) and I make back-ups of my DL folder. When I'm financially able, I will invest in an external hard-drive. MSN hurt my feelings when they deleted content I had store on one drive. I had 15 gb's of storage for years and then they decided to lower the limit. I didn't respond in time as and they deleted it. However, I often downloaded things and saved it as attachments and emailed it to myself so I have all those emails saved in a separate folder. Then there's my box account and you can store things on Sims File Share as well.