UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
NeverForsaken

Playing in windowed mode

Does anyone play TS2 in windowed mode?

I just learned how to do this today! :AF1ChickenKip003:

Here's how

I've always played TS3 in windowed mode and could never get adjusted to a full screen with TS2..also, it helps when you wanna multitask on your computer, like coming on here while keeping my game going!

In TS3 this feature is built into the launcher, so I never thought it was an option for TS2. 

I always played in windowed mode and never had a problem with that.

Currently I have many problems with my computer and the game. The game is forever crashing - even when I have a total new or clean game :( I think it may either be a Windows 10 compatible problem or a Bitdefender problem. I really do not know. When I open the game I get the message my disk space is too low even though I have more than 500Gb disk space open! Or the game crash when I open Create a Family. It's driving me crazy I can not do anything! 

Bitdefender does use a lot of memory.... I used to have bitdefender and stopped using it for that very reason.  However it sounds like what it is talking about might be your virtual memory, which is different. I am on phone at the moment but I will write out instructions for you later on at the computer this afternoon :)

It won't hurt anything if I am wrong but might help :)

I only use AVG, mind you the one I use is the paid version and I have never had an issue. It came highly recommended to me by the guy who built my computer.

Thank would be great, Gina. Thank you! 

My game isn't working at all now :(  And more aggravating, we are having so much internet problems, that it's easier on my nerves and mood to stay offline than to try to connect.

I'm sorry to hear of your internet and computer problems, Alet..and understand the frustration! :I_care:

I gave up on my desktop pc ..at least for now. So I cannot play any Sims games. :( I am grateful to have the internet now, so my heart goes out to you..It is worthy of our prayers to get you back online and with a working computer  again. :Smiley10-1:

Thank you, MM and Lisa, I'm back online :) My computer and other games seems to be okay, it's only the Sims games that don't work any more, so I'm still without any sims :(

Merry Christmas to all of you!