UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
lach61

Two-headed Horses!

Hi All,

I have run into an issue with horses and I don't know whether this is a known glitch or if I have done something incorrectly.  I have long used Rebecca's horses in my games without any problems.  However, I am now playing what is currently a 19th century neighborhood and I have a number of "vehicles" by hexameter. 

I find that when I have a horse-drawn carriage/wagon/etc. on my lot as well as one of Rebecca's horses, I suddenly have human (simian) heads popping up in the middle of the horses, as the npcs become visible.  It's really something to see!  This happened first with Rebecca's horse.  Then, after visiting a community lot and returning, the carriage horses have visible npcs too.

Is there a way around this?  Is it my doing somehow?

Thanks in advance for the help...

Lisa CH

I am not good att these things but since your are using that carriage, that I supppose is a mod, it is probably conflicting with the horse mod.

Thanks much.  Any ideas on anything - if there is anything - I can do to fix it, other than removing one of the files?

I don't think I actually used her horses with Hexameter's but I have used the cows and other types with no issues. Can you run the HCDU to see if any of them conflict? It could even be something else causing it. Maybe you could put both of them into a clean folder that has nothing else but those together in them, and see if the same thing happens. If it does, you have your answer, if it doesn't you will know that there is another problem elsewhere.