UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
celticlass

Long Time

Sorry I have been away for quite some time. I have had so much happen since I lost my Heidi 2/2/14. One bright spot is that I have a new companion pet. Another Miniature Schnauzer - this one with floppy ears. I named her Anya. I did lose both of my parents within 16 months of one another. My dad actually died on my birthday last March. With the holidays here, I'm grieving the loss of my father. Interesting...he abused me as a teenager in more than one way. He became a Christian just after I did and asked my forgiveness. And shortly before he died, he told me I was always his favorite. It's been tough and still is, bit I will try to keep in better touch in the future.

Good to have you back! I'm sorry to hear of your loss. May you feels Gods love and comforting during this season.