• Announcements

• Rebecah

Registration   06/19/2016

If you are unable to login to the site please re-register.  Our member table had some issues and any member who has never posted in the forums or made comments was removed. There is no reason to register if you do not intend to participate in some way.   A membership is not required to read the forums or download the files. Thank you for your patience and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.
    • Rebecah

Themes   06/19/2016

Members you are able to set your own theme preference.  At the bottom of the page, you should find an option that says "Theme" click the down arrow and select the theme of your choice. I have found that some themes are causing problems so I have removed several of them.  If there was one you really liked please let me know.
    • gayars

Tumblr   06/29/2016

We now have a Tumblr! If you are a Tumblr user, or just like to browse Tumblr for sims info, please join us at Affinity-Sims and keep up with all the latest downloads and announcements!
    • MaAlet

Memory Book for Nonni   08/07/2016

Nonni's family has graciously asked us to participate in a memory book. They would appreciate members of the Sims Community being a part of this very special book. Those who want to participate, post your messages here and your messages will be added to Nonni's Memory Book.
    • Rebecah

Downloads   08/12/2016

Downloads are now available.  I believe I have all of the files back online.

Rebecah    6,228

I just got on to my origin and found a request from Nonni to be friends on Origin.  I hadn't signed into it for months. :(  I signed in to get the update for the toddlers.  They are really cute!

• Like 4

Rebecah    6,228

She would have been pleased as punch to have toddlers in Sims 4, she loved the toddlers.  I will have to do that Gina! :)

• Like 4

Rebecah    6,228

I started a family and my first try for having a baby I got twin boys.  I tried to reset the game and still got twin boys. 

twins.jpg

01-15-17_12-46-02 PM.jpg01-15-17_12-44-34 PM.jpg

• Like 4

Mission Mouse    11,591

Oh wow, they are so cute! I still haven't gotten a new laptop so I can get the Sims 4. Michael plays it quite a bit and seems to really enjoy it.

• Like 3

Rebecah    6,228

I finally got a girl by adopting her. :)  I think I will work on some recolors for toddler outfits and maybe try some meshing.  There isn't, very many outfits that came with the game.  Here's my first one, I don't have a lot of textures that would work for a dress, so I have to go find some.  In the image, she was angry at a book and now she is just sad.  

toddlerdress.jpg

• Like 4

MaAlet    8,325

Your family is so pretty, Beck!

Well, I've re-installed Origin and downloaded Sims 4 again :grin: - just because your pictures are so cute!

Now I have a couple with a little boy. Mom is expecting again. I hope this time it'll be a girl :)

Here Dad is playing with Junior:

Playing.JPG

Dad and toddler playing.JPG

• Like 3

Marbi    6,274

Those pics are so cute.

I haven't tried growing a baby into a toddler yet because I have just started a family together with my grandchildren and they want to se the baby being born first. We tried to go on playing this weekend but the grafic was acting up so I have to wait two weeks till the next time they visit us.

• Like 3

Mission Mouse    11,591

OK, I'm confused, how do you get the toddlers? I have all the expansion and stuff packs but I can't find the toddler download.

:oops: never mind, found them.  :blush:

• Like 3

Marbi    6,274

I think it was an update of the game, not an expansion or stuff pack. You need to update your game if it isn't already updated. Look in the childrens section in the game if you have any new objects there for toddlers.

• Like 3

Mission Mouse    11,591

I kept looking for a stuff pack :1doh1: I have Sims4 Studio installed and my PaintShopPro8 installed and am trying to figure out where downloads go....I found the *mods* folder and I know stuff goes in there, but what about the files that are not in rar format? Is there a different program I need?

I've been going in and out of the game just for fun because it's very confusing to me. :insane:

• Like 2

Rebecah    6,228

The files you create do go in the mods folder you would have to rar the .package file if you'd like to upload it or zip it.

• Like 2

Mission Mouse    11,591

Well I tried building a house, it did NOT go well. I can't get my lot to rotate.

Also, when I go to play the game I have to sign into Origin, is there a way to play without doing that? I don't want to play on-line if I don't have to.

• Like 2

Rebecah    6,228

I don't care for the lot building at all myself.  It is difficult to move around in game at least I have trouble with the rotation option.

I don't know the answer to your last question sorry.

• Like 2

Marbi    6,274

I will have to get back to you on how to rotate a lot after trying it out in the game. I don't think about it any longer so I am not sure how to explain.

Here is a link to an explanation how to play offline. You still have to sign into Origin though.

Mission Mouse    11,591

I got the lot to rotate but it's really annoying. As a side note being able to rotate did not improve my house building attempt. :ROLF:

Now I am struggling to figure out this clothing recolour thing.....GAH!!! I am so confused. Even with me signed into Sims4 Studio on the desktop, and then on the laptop trying to do the steps my brain is not  co-operating. I thought Rebecah said something about a mask layer and I'm not sure what that is. And the size *GASPS* 1024 X 2048  All my patterns are sized to 1024 X 1024 or what I needed-- 512 X512, or bedding 512 X 1024

I'll figure it out eventually, but the tutorials don't seem to have a section on how to re-texture as opposed to simple recolours just using the hue and saturation.

• Like 1