• Announcements

• Rebecah

Registration   06/19/2016

If you are unable to login to the site please re-register.  Our member table had some issues and any member who has never posted in the forums or made comments was removed. There is no reason to register if you do not intend to participate in some way.   A membership is not required to read the forums or download the files. Thank you for your patience and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.
    • Rebecah

Themes   06/19/2016

Members you are able to set your own theme preference.  At the bottom of the page, you should find an option that says "Theme" click the down arrow and select the theme of your choice. I have found that some themes are causing problems so I have removed several of them.  If there was one you really liked please let me know.
    • gayars

Tumblr   06/29/2016

We now have a Tumblr! If you are a Tumblr user, or just like to browse Tumblr for sims info, please join us at Affinity-Sims and keep up with all the latest downloads and announcements!
    • MaAlet

Memory Book for Nonni   08/07/2016

Nonni's family has graciously asked us to participate in a memory book. They would appreciate members of the Sims Community being a part of this very special book. Those who want to participate, post your messages here and your messages will be added to Nonni's Memory Book.
    • Rebecah

Downloads   08/12/2016

Downloads are now available.  I believe I have all of the files back online.
Mission Mouse

Stranger than normal day at our house.....

Mission Mouse    11,591

They can get along most of the time when we are all in the livingroom, but Jake will still not let Pip upstairs. I am attempting to learn something new with Sim4Studio. This could take some time.

• Like 2

Mission Mouse    11,591

There are days when I feel that the struggle to learn something new is what is actually going to be the start of the Zombie Apocalypse   :insane:

• Like 2

Mission Mouse    11,591

So this morning Jake and Pip had a conversation....I think I interpreted it correctly.  :grin:

Jake: Morning stupid cat

Pip: Morning dumb dog

Jake: Ha Ha, the jokes on you. I get to go outside.

Pip: Well I get to use a potty indoors so the jokes on you.

Jake: I get a treat when I go potty.

Pip: &^$%#()  *stalks off angrily*

They are starting to interact a wee bit more but it never ends well. :ROLF:

• Like 2

gayars    4,106

Hahahahaha

Hilarious but accurate portrayal of dog vs cat :D

I heard someone peeing in the toilet the other day but knew no one in the house (that is human that is!) Was in the bathroom. So I walked in to check it out. The cat was using the toilet lol.

• Like 2

NeverForsaken    4,961
2 minutes ago, gayars said:

The cat was using the toilet lol.

:55:

Is that something you trained the cat to do?

If not then, DOUBLE :55: !!!

• Like 3

Mission Mouse    11,591
3 hours ago, NeverForsaken said:

So...Did he flush? lol

:ROLF:

3 hours ago, gayars said:

No....darn cat. He needs to learn that next :D

I'm working with that one with Dave.  :Whistle:

Congrats to the cat that learned how to use the toilet himself!!!!

• Like 2

gayars    4,106
10 hours ago, Mission Mouse said:

Understand perfectly....

I'm working with that one with Dave.  

• Like 2

Mission Mouse    11,591

We've been having a lot of rain storms here the last few weeks. Tonight the power went out for about 5 minutes. That actually happens a lot for some reason but tonight it was different. We have satellite TV and the one in our livingroom is HD. After the power outage we no longer have satellite HD TV. It's going to take between 7 and 10 days for them to send us a new satellite kit, meaning the box, not the dish. Dave also thinks our TV got shorted out because no matter how we connect it we have no picture. So the teeny weeny TV from the basement is now in the livingroom. I'm finding it very difficult to watch TV that is not HD. Until we get the new box we won't know if the livingroom TV is pooched.

• Like 3

Mission Mouse    11,591

Today has been :ROLF:

Jake has been on a mission all day to destroy the mats in the house and on the deck. He picks up the end of the mat, shoots his ball underneath, and then proceeds to attack the mat. Pipand I were watching him from time to time.

Pip: He's a total nutjob.

Me: Yeah, but he's kinda entertaining in a silly way and we are watching him.

Pip: I would never lose my dignity like that.

Me: Really? What about the time you and Squeak were racing around upstairs and you both slid under the railing and landed on the living room floor?

Pip: We were testing the theory that cats always land on their feet. It was a scientific experiment. *flicks tail and stalks off*  *turns back--By the way, I'm out of gushy food* Then he stalked off into the living room and ignored me for over an hour.

Notice how Pip manages to get the last word in? He also actually smacked Jake yesterday, that was kinda epic. Jake was :insane:

• Like 3

Mission Mouse    11,591
On 2017-05-13 at 0:59 AM, gayars said:

Why on Earth....

:ROLF:   Key word-----*Idiot*

I honestly have no idea because Mother's Day is not typically a day when fireworks are set off here.

• Like 2

Mission Mouse    11,591

My cell phone croaked, else I would have had a video for you to see my weird dog. There was a brown dead leaf on the deck and it seemed to really bother Jake. He circled it and circled it, sorta stuck his nose out to test the scent, but he absolutely would not go near it. He would wander about the deck but he turned back constantly to make sure this mysterious leaf was not following him.

Finally I went out and touched the leaf with my sock.....upon seeing that the leaf didn't devour me Jake went over and squashed it with a hesitant but brave paw. Then he examined his paw to make sure it hadn't sustained an injury. Once he was satisfied that he was not injured and had vanquished the foe, he trotted proudly back inside to safety.

Jake just makes me :ROLF:

• Like 2

gayars    4,106

hahahahhaha

we had a funny moment in our house this morning.  The cat was using the toilet when my daughter went in to use it, and she was complaining she was kicked out of the bathroom by the cat :D  Then she complained because she said the least he could have done was flushed....

• Like 2

NeverForsaken    4,961

Shhh..Don't tell Jake, but...

Buddy killed a squirrel this morning! :o

I have a big dog with an even bigger ego now...Seriously, he has caught chipmunks, but never ever a squirrel! I know he wants me to be proud of him..he actually is strutting around the house today like Mr. King Kong or something..but I am not happy about the killing of another animal! I mean, gosh I really thought I raised him better than that! :cry:

I always glance outside before I let him out and there has been this little red squirrel under the bird feeder that takes his good old time to run away so I always jiggle the door to make noise before letting Bud out, but Jeff let him out this morning and did not remember to look first :granny::grandpa: ...Good Heavens, I hope next time it's not a bear out there!  

• Like 3