• Announcements

• Rebecah

Registration   06/19/2016

If you are unable to login to the site please re-register.  Our member table had some issues and any member who has never posted in the forums or made comments was removed. There is no reason to register if you do not intend to participate in some way.   A membership is not required to read the forums or download the files. Thank you for your patience and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.
    • Rebecah

Themes   06/19/2016

Members you are able to set your own theme preference.  At the bottom of the page, you should find an option that says "Theme" click the down arrow and select the theme of your choice. I have found that some themes are causing problems so I have removed several of them.  If there was one you really liked please let me know.
    • gayars

Tumblr   06/29/2016

We now have a Tumblr! If you are a Tumblr user, or just like to browse Tumblr for sims info, please join us at Affinity-Sims and keep up with all the latest downloads and announcements!
    • MaAlet

Memory Book for Nonni   08/07/2016

Nonni's family has graciously asked us to participate in a memory book. They would appreciate members of the Sims Community being a part of this very special book. Those who want to participate, post your messages here and your messages will be added to Nonni's Memory Book.
    • Rebecah

Downloads   08/12/2016

Downloads are now available.  I believe I have all of the files back online.
Mission Mouse

Stranger than normal day at our house.....

Mission Mouse    11,591

Brad, the single father next door, had his dog Harley get sprayed by a skunk last night. His two dogs are husky mixes, so they are quite a bit bigger than Jake. Apparently it was quite the experience bathing Harley, especially since it was around 1am. There is a reason I never let Jake out into the backyard once the sun sets. Well we do go out there but Jake is never by himself, I am always right there. Once in a while Dave will make a fire pit and we sit outside enjoying the fire. When we do that we keep Jake on a leash to keep him safe.

Dave has today off, so he's home......I am trying to get him to go for a long ride on his motorcycle. I'm trying to work on some Sims outfits and he keeps interrupting me.....:shocked:

• Like 1

Mission Mouse    11,591

Holy Weather.....we actually were under a tornado watch last night. First time ever that has happened to me. :Smiley10-1: Thank you Heavenly Father for keeping us safe.

• Like 2

NeverForsaken    4,961

Seems things are changing in this old world..The old rules don't apply anymore..We've been having them here in Northern Michigan lately too! NOT normal! :spacecraft:

• Like 2

Mission Mouse    11,591

So many things have changed, most notably world tensions. Climate change worries me a great deal, but it's all the violence that is going on that absolutely terrifies me.

Then there is Dave.....he doesn't scare me but he does cause me moments of grave concern. It takes a long time for the water to heat up so I usually take my shower after lunch. The other morning Dave got up early for work and had a shower. That meant the water would have been heated up enough for me. I thanked him for getting the water warmed up and he informed me that he also made it wet for me....apparently that was payback for the bag of peas incident. Now that means I owe him one for the closed bedroom door incident....I have to come up with something spectacular. :hmm:

• Like 2

Mission Mouse    11,591

Dave had had Monday and today off and I needed to renew my Health Card and my disability parking permit. It used to have to be done at 2 different places, but now it's combined into one. That's so much better than running from one end of the city to another. But the line up....and then a clerk motioned for me to come to her station. Yes! She let me skip that long line. Apparently there is a policy that if someone is disabled they get to go to the head of the line. I was so grateful because there were too many people in there and I was starting to have a panic attack.

Also, I slept right through the solar eclipse. :o Yep, Jake and I missed the whole thing. That was intentional because I read that eye damage can also happen to animals, although when the day darkens they usually think it's night time and go to sleep anyway.

• Like 1

Marbi    6,274

So wonderful that you got so nice treatment by the clerk.

We have had those solar eclipses here a couple of times but I have never managed to see one.

• Like 1

NeverForsaken    4,961

Good you were able to get that errand done in less time..before panic struck!

I was outside spray painting a lamp when I saw it get dark, then I remembered, so I took myself and Bud inside, told God I thought he was pretty awesome to have set everything in such perfect order..even though I didn't see it in real time..(Too many tall trees here, so I didn't buy the glasses).

• Like 2

Mission Mouse    11,591

In this case I was the cheap one, I just didn't see the point in spending money on something that would only be used once and then forgotten about. I'd rather spend it on a cool kitchen gadget. I also preferglass storage containers, preferably Pyrex. I've tossed out all the plastic ones and use only glass now. Anything I freeze just goes into Ziploc bags because the air can be sucked out.

I also stole a cool idea from my dentist and my keyboard is now covered with Saran Wrap.  Eventually it needs to be replaced, but it sure saves the keyboard from spills. Since Pip has now taken to strolling across the keyboard there has been an occasional near catastrophe. Pip has never nor will he ever be graceful. After all he is the only cat I know who fell on his tail and broke it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mission Mouse    11,591

Hey, wait a minute, if they are drinking on the job why don't they offer me a few? Actually it's because of dust, crumbs and dental material. I had impressions made of my top and bottom teeth, and she kept checking the x-rays when she was mixing that junk. In my case, it's cigarette ashes, and Pip's feet-cause he might have litter between his toes. Oh and I munch on things while creating and watching videos on You Tube. I confess I am addicted to pimple popping videos. :blush: In case someone else has this secret addiction check out Josefa Reina, Dr Sandra Lee, and Enilsa Brown. Sometimes my jaw drops and my eyes nearly bug out!  :o Each one has a different technique, however there are some things I don't watch on Dr Lee's channel. UGH, I cannot watch lipoma removals--EW!

• Like 1

Mission Mouse    11,591

Now I can't watch videos on you tube on my laptop.....:mad:  I've looked up every fix pertaining to Windows10 and not any of them worked. :mad: I have NOT downloaded anything new, nor installed anything new.

• Like 1

NeverForsaken    4,961
On 9/3/2017 at 2:25 PM, Mission Mouse said:

Now I can't watch videos on you tube on my laptop.....:mad:  I've looked up every fix pertaining to Windows10 and not any of them worked. :mad: I have NOT downloaded anything new, nor installed anything new.

Get a Roku and you can watch on your television screen!

I never used to watch tv before, and now..Well..I need to pace myself or else nothing else gets done! :Whistle:

I'm so sorry you're having such problems. I wish I could help, but I know nothing about W10. :Smiley10-1:You find a fix..but, seriously, I watch youtube on the roku I find it is so much easier. They run between $30-$50 here in the U.S.

• Like 1

Mission Mouse    11,591

You Tube made a lot of changes and I guess it just took time for my laptop to catch up. It's working now. I'm not real fond of some of the changes but at least it's working. When I need a break from making stuff, I watch a few videos and then go back to creating.

• Like 2

Mission Mouse    11,591

I just realized that while watching some movies that I am checking out the handsome older actors with greying hair.......and I'm thinking how attractive they are.

I have just confirmed that I am getting OLD!  :ROLF:

• Like 1

Mission Mouse    11,591

I feel I should point out I do find the Hemsworth brother very attractive.....

I'd have to say with regards to the female actors that I find Helen Mirren DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! She's 72 and absolutely flawless, plus she just has so much grace and class.

Even though I am not much for the Royal Family, I do find Prince William, Duchess Kate, and Prince Harry very attractive. I do hope Prince Harry and Megan Markle get married, they are such an adorable couple. I am also really excited for the impending arrival of the third child of Prince William and Duchess Kate. They make the cutest babies.....

• Like 2

Mission Mouse    11,591

So all day I have been getting some pretty serious stink-eye from Jake and I have no idea why.....

I got my bottom denture on Monday. It's been interesting..... :slapLaugh: I really enjoy a peanut butter and banana sandwich the odd time.

Let's just say I understand the dog-peanut butter experience.   :ROLF:

• Like 1