UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Charity322

Toddler Foods

I'm having a problem with the toddler foods here.

Some of them work perfectly, but when some are selected the sim takes nothing out of the fridge and the action falls out of their queue. For example, the fruit salad.

Does anyone know what I could do to fix this?

Can't seem to edit my post. Also, the foods won't work in the custom toddler chair Rebecah made, just the booster seat. I'm not getting any mod clashes, so I don't know what the problem is.

I think some of the files are missing. I had the same problem, and just eliminated the ones that didn't work.  Plus the high chair wasn't updated for apartment life, so only the booster seat works now.   

Ah thanks. I didn't know the highchair wasn't updated. Highchaired toddlers are just gonna have to eat mush. XD Ironically, I had a default that replaced the mush with fresh fruit, but it broke my layer cake. That stuff they feed the toddlers is the same texture as they put in the mixing bowl. Pure sugar. XD

There is a swing that allows toddler to eat foods that was updated for AL here at MTS : http://modthesims.info/d/258658.  The plum pudding and corn soup was also updated for AL.  I also have the high chair that doesn't require an EP but I've never used it; is this the one that doesn't work and needs updating?

Does the chicken noodle soup and scrambled eggs work for AL? Currently I have the Hunny B's, Animal Crackers,  Ham Squares and Cheese Bites. I also use a toddler food default by Sims2Me.

The french fries and the fruit cocktail are the only ones that don't work at all for me. The sim takes empty space out of the fridge and the action cancels. I actually found the chicken noodle soup to have exactly the same appearance as the corn soup.

Yes, it's the no EP required highchair that doesn't work at all. The swing does work for me unless the toddler is very hungry; then they pop out of the swing. The booster seat works with no problems.

The fresh fruit default? I used to use that until I found out that it was messing up my layer cake. XD

I've never used the swing either, lol! Both the chair and the swing have been in my DL folder for ages. I find it odd about the fruit default, i've used it for years and never had a problem with it conflicting with the layer cake. Two years ago I defaulted the layer cake and that works perfectly too.

I have heard other people mention that problem with the layer cake too. I bet it has to do with game configuration or in what order they load.

Actually it's quite funny. What I noticed was that instead of the cake batter in the mixing bowl I had fresh fruit. Upon investigation I found out that the cake batter and the toddler mush use the same texture. So something that replaces one replaces both. So the next time you feed your toddlers mush, just remember that's pure sugar. XD