UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
Mission Mouse

Sims4 Toddler Dress

So this is my Version 1 and Version 2 of the base game Toddler Scallop Dress. After thinking I had everything just right, I noticed that 2 black pixels were in my lace trim. I started over, fixed that template and here are my results. The bow on Version 2 is bothering me....

Toddler-1.png

I got tired of always using the same patterns so I have been collecting new patterns. I have over 300 co-ordinates now. :Whistle: So along with the other new patterns I collected, I'm pretty sure I have close to 1000 new patterns. That's a lot of copy and paste I have to do to get them sized correctly. I am getting excited about these new patterns.

Please someone ban me from Spoonflower--just kidding! My co-ordinating patterns number over 500 now. It's like an obsession I have developed. :blush:

I have been trying and trying to get my swatches to show up because I make a swatch from the pattern I use. Finally figured out today why they aren't showing up. I'm also trying to figure out how to get my clothing to show in one box with all my recolours. I haven't figured out which tutorial that one is.