UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!

We pay a small monthly fee to the company that installed our furnace and air conditionner which enables us to have them come twice a year to inspect both units at no extra cost to us. So on the 17th, the guy came did his inspection and was satisfied that everything is in good working order.

Then he proceeds to try and sell me some kind of air cleaning system that involves UV lighting.....excuse me.....isn't UV lighting something that can cause cancer??? Plus he sees we have a dog and a cat and he still thinks we would want to expose them to UV lighting? Yep, I want to be inside my home slathered in sunscreen. :o

besides.... if he said everything is working well, why on earth would you buy something new on top of it? if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

It's supposed to be some kind of air cleaning system that kills bacteric, pollen, etc., in the air in your home. It's the fact that it is a UV light system that throws me. It just doesn't make any sense to me to have those kind of harmful rays inside my house. One of my medications isn't supposed to have me outside exposed to sunlight, so I'm assuming that this UV system would also be unsafe for me indoors anyway.