UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!

Has anyone else done the Plantsim Challenge yet?

It was included with the last update for free.

Although I did complete the challenge, it took me two tries.

Here was the result of my first attempt..Had just one more bean to go too!

04-16-17_5-44-27 PM.png

How sad that your sim died. I have started it together with my grandkids but I only see them every other weekend so I have to waite til next weekend to get on with it. We only need two more magic beans to put in the stump.

Then you have to water the stump and it grows and become a tree. It is a bit like the magic tree that is in the game I think. A door opens in the tree and when you explore it you can find seeds there that you need if you want to be a plantsim. I have to find more information about this so I will know how to do.

I think the challenge ends tomorrow. I hope the plant sims stay after the challenge. 

I don't want to give away any spoilers as to what happens until after Marbi finishes it! :Whistle:

I felt a bit stressed about this because it will end soon so I went ahead and played the family to get all the beans I needed. I hope my grandchildren will forgive me. :( The man in the family watered the stump and explored the tree. He found a fruit and that is what I know so far.