UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Marbi

Going on a trip

Next week on wednesday me, my husband and our youngest son are going abroad and we will be back on thursday 18th of May. I probably wont be able to post anything here during that time but I will share pictures when I am home again.

6 hours ago, gayars said:

Have fun! Be safe and we expect lots of pictures ;)

Yes please! Don't go anywhere alone.

I am back now but I am having a lot of trouble getting the photos into photobucket. They wont change to the format I need them to bee. It will take me some time to figure out how to do but I will get there. For the moment I am not feeling well because both me and my husband got a cold when we came back. I hope it wont last long.

I hope you are feeling better, Marbi!

Jeff and I were going to go camping this week, but the weather has been far too wet and chilly which really does a number on my back and arm. Jeff has RA so it is not good on him either.

I know you will get back into the swing of things before too long..just don't give up on it! :carryonsmiley::blank2: