• Announcements

• Rebecah

Registration   06/19/2016

If you are unable to login to the site please re-register.  Our member table had some issues and any member who has never posted in the forums or made comments was removed. There is no reason to register if you do not intend to participate in some way.   A membership is not required to read the forums or download the files. Thank you for your patience and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.
    • Rebecah

Themes   06/19/2016

Members you are able to set your own theme preference.  At the bottom of the page, you should find an option that says "Theme" click the down arrow and select the theme of your choice. I have found that some themes are causing problems so I have removed several of them.  If there was one you really liked please let me know.
    • gayars

Tumblr   06/29/2016

We now have a Tumblr! If you are a Tumblr user, or just like to browse Tumblr for sims info, please join us at Affinity-Sims and keep up with all the latest downloads and announcements!
    • MaAlet

Memory Book for Nonni   08/07/2016

Nonni's family has graciously asked us to participate in a memory book. They would appreciate members of the Sims Community being a part of this very special book. Those who want to participate, post your messages here and your messages will be added to Nonni's Memory Book.
    • Rebecah

Downloads   08/12/2016

Downloads are now available.  I believe I have all of the files back online.

gayars    4,106

Don't have any pictures yet. I am planning on attempting a gif :P but haven't ever made one yet.

I am well on my way to getting my project done.  I took a long break from anything complicated because I was ill then had a family situation, that while still somewhat ongoing has at least simmered down somewhat. 

Mitochondrial diseases are no fun, so when I hit a crash (low spoons) state, my mind doesn't work well enough to do complicated.

If it took more than 2 days to do, it wasn't going to get done during that period.  

Just a short explanation as to why no modded objects have been done since Christmas.

However, my brain is back from vacation :)

So I will be presenting a dress a doll very shortly. I am using Rebecah's awesome baby doll in the dress and making it where toddlers and children can change both hair and clothing :)

Eventually I will do the little boy doll as well, but no promises as to when because I will probably be burned out on dolls after this lol. OTOH I might right away :) while I still remember how :D

• Like 2

LilSister    3,489

Sorry to hear you haven't been well:Empathy: Dressing my dollies and doing their hair was one of my favorite things to do as a child. Although, my mother might tell you I loved them best when they were naked and bald. :slapLaugh:

• Like 3

gayars    4,106

Yes! I always thought it was a missing piece in the sims game for them not to be able to do that!

• Like 2

Mission Mouse    11,591
17 hours ago, LilSister said:

Sorry to hear you haven't been well:Empathy: Dressing my dollies and doing their hair was one of my favorite things to do as a child. Although, my mother might tell you I loved them best when they were naked and bald. :slapLaugh:

:ROLF: Thank goodness you confessed first. I did that too.  :ROLF:

• Like 2

NeverForsaken    4,961

Yep, me too!

One of our daughters used to bury her naked dolls in the backyard..We were a bit worried about her for awhile, but she turned out to be a great mom when she grew up, and I'm pleased to say her little ones are always dressed cute with their hair nicely done for school everyday, :whew:lol!

But that option to dress the dolls in game sounds really sweet, Gina! I hope you get to feeling better and can have some enjoyment in making this new project which will also bring much enjoyment to the rest of us as well!

• Like 3

gayars    4,106

Did somebody die around the time she started that, or she go to a funeral? I ask because my son had some weird reactions after watching his sister be buried.

And thank you :) I am having good/bad days. I am almost done with it, just want to add a few more "wardrobe choices" :D

• Like 2

NeverForsaken    4,961

It was before any of the people in the family died, but I think it may have been after she found one of our cats dead under the house..I know I remember that I had some very curious drawings to explain to her teacher that year.

Praying for more good days for you. :Smiley10-1:

• Like 3

RubberMan    1,328

Ok. Never a big thing for me lol but I can imagine the girly attraction to dressing up dolls and stuff. We used to steal the girls dolls and try to couple them with Action Man (GI Joe?) and then usually melt them in some kind of horrific accident involving war games.... (after we had checked them out naked and was very upset to find nothing but bare plastic :( )

Maybe we can have a meltable Barbie for the boys? :D

• Like 2