UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!

A sneak peek into what's happening in my Body Shop   :loveblow:

SneakPeek.png

SneakPeekOriginals.png

I've had the 3t3 FifthAvenue Suit for a really long time and as you can see I like to have the top part different from the bottom part.

I've managed to find quite a few co-ordinating patterns that suit these kinds of outfits nicely.

I'm not really liking the teen' pattern I used but that can be quickly fixed. I always make a test outfit to see if I have all the bases covered.

There is nothing worse for me than having an outfit with white pixels here and there cause I wasn't paying close enough attention.

MAJOR PROBLEM!!!! I cannot open my desktop.....now I have no idea when it can even get fixed. It was my plan to transfer my finished clothing projects to my desktop and take the pictures on it because the way the Sims2 Ultimate Collection Body Shop shows on my laptop makes it impossible to take my pictures.

On 9/1/2017 at 3:38 PM, gayars said:

Oh no!

What is the problem with the bodyshop?

I'll show you a picture....:oops: It's not bodyshop, it's when I go in the game to the  *make a family*  that the pictures are messed up.

Image2.png

I've downloaded a *Posebox*, something I've never used before and I'm going to try that out. It does mean I have to make a family and put it into a house...

I have been really busy and also focused. I've been in body shop completing outfits and then in-game taking pictures. I had forgotten that I always make my adult outfits elder enabled and didn't have the *Wardrobe Wrangler*, so I had to get that. So far I have 15 outfits completed in the body shop folder and am in the process of taking pictures. Then I have 24 outfits completed in PSP-Pro9 (my paint program) that have to be completed in body shop. Then comes the picture taking *insert groans here*

Once I get myself organized, the plan is to upload one outfit a day for as long as my projects hold out. For the next 2 weeks Michael will be here and I hope to also begin to teach him some recolouring, but he's really into Sims4 so it would just be for that game.

I have some 14 or 15 projects lined up with the patterns already picked out and then probably75 or more just on the back burner.

Thanks to gayers, I can now take the required pictures on my laptop which has been a life saver since I can't get a-hold of my computer man to fix my desktop.

Another sneak peek. All of these are creations by CatOfEvilGenius at MTS. The first one is an elbow length tunic. The second one is a long sleeve version of that tunic.

The third one is an edit of a sweater by Amaryall. The fourth one is a top called *Perdita*. The last one is the teen version of her French Farmer shirt and skirt.

Image1.png

Image2.png

Image3.png

Image4.png

Image6.png

I kinda tweaked the pink top, I used patterns obviously, but then I made the neckline and ribbon in the back a solid colour. When I made my first recolour it needed the neckline and back ribbon to stand out and not fade into the entire top. Then I also went back to the first two and made corrections.

I really made use of my contrasting patterns too.

All day long I have been getting serious stink-eye from Jake.....I have no idea what I have or haven't done.  :sherlockholmes:

I have to tweak the top two and get rid of that dark ring along the neckline. I seriously love CatOfEvilGenius creations.

I'm goofing around with the hoodie....and Pippy and I are playing tug-of-war with the carrot muffin I just took out of the oven.

I made it it's mine! If he wants one he can make his own.   :slapLaugh:

For those who don't know, Pippy is my cat......and yes he is named after Pippy Longstocking kinda.....

PenguinFun.png

I was kinda bored today, so I went searching for some more patterns, like I need more  :grin: That's a dangerous thing for me to do because I find new ones and then it hits me what they would be awesome for. Then my to-do project file just gets bigger and bigger. I found some wonderful tweeds and think they would be great on that one coat that is for men that is in the formal section. I really don't understand why EA put it in that section, it's a coat, that's Outerwear to me.

DeeDee released a new top for adult and teen females that I went bonkers over. Then I decided to make some more recolours for a set of teen female dress pants, that progressed into using those same patterns for the pencil skirt.....I blame DeeDee for that :slapLaugh: cause I need more colours for the skirts and pants because of her new top. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

MDP released a converted male adult suit--those tweeds might look good on the jacket and I have some nice linen patterns that might do for the pants.....and that's what happens when I surf the internet.  :Whistle:

So.......Pippy has taken to walking across my laptop keyboard and it's making me :insane:  Then 4 days ago he made me cry for nearly an hour. He stepped on the keyboard and deleted my patterns file. I didn't know that had happened, noticed my recycle bin was full and stupid me, didn't check and just emptied the darn thing. I'm not even sure what other files are missing either.

My one desktop will not open at all and I've left several messages but haven't gotten one reply. I have no idea where to take it to get it fixed. I'm not comfortable taking it to a store, I want to know I can trust the person to fix it.

Jake has been really nutty these days. He's racing all over the place, trying to get Pip to play, jumping on my lap for cuddles and has pretty much covered the living room floor with all his toys. I put some away and he brings them all out again.

Dave took me shopping for some new clothes, I'm down one pant size and I'm not sure how that happened. I could comfortably wear one size smaller top, but I like my tops baggy.

So I am in the process of trying to find more patterns to replace the lost ones. I've found quite a few that I remember having but it's a long slow process. I still can't sit at my desk for extended periods of time because both my knees start to throb. Jake kinda likes that because I get the heating pad out, put both legs up and he gives me this happy smile and lays across my knees on top of the heating pad.

It gets a bit boring as there is not much worth watching during the day on TV.

I'm also putting away summer clothes and getting out the winter ones, but they all have to be laundered. Dave likes his comfort meals in the fall and winter so I also have to make huge batches of beef stew, chili, cabbage rolls and lasagna. We are getting low on spaghetti sauce so I have to make a big batch of that as well.

Sadly Sims have to take a back seat for a bit until I can get my patterns made and organized along with all my other fall chores.

Like I don't have enough projects on the go, I downloaded Homecrafter and am going to try and learn how to make walls and floors. It should prove to be really funny until I understand it. The tutorial says one size and the templates I got are a totally different size.  :slapLaugh: Yes please, confuse me because I am not confused enough as it is.

Not sure if you found your deleted files yet, but sometimes you can go into the trashbin and opt to "restore files" after emptying.

Good luck with Homecrafter..and thanks for all your hard work, sweetie (even though I know on some level you love all of it):grin: