UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Mission Mouse

MissionMouse-Update

Oh wow, I totally love * Corel PaintShop Pro 2018*

Now that I've got a few things figured out, it really is much more user friendly except for burying the *undo* button.

I do a lot of cutting and pasting and it's kinda cool with this new version. Then again it might have been in the old one but I never played around with it to see. This one is just clearer for my poor old eyes.

Plus when you are cutting and pasting, if you select what type you are working on, like a square or rectangle, it automatically selects the square I want or the rectangle when there is just a portion of it and then I can paste that square or rectangle where I want it. I don't have to go around the image anymore. Now I'm not saying that wasn't available on the previous version, because I never tried it and I'm not sure what made me try it with this version.

:insane: I am in the process of still finding patterns. It's amazing the sheer number of patterns I have downloaded in recent days. Plus I am also much better now at placing them in categories. The ones I named *Fleur* are just one colour that was available, the ones I named *Floral* have the same pattern in various colours, and then there are my *Sets*. Most of them are co-ordinating patterns, but some patterns I have paired up with linens. The trick is to find a pattern that repeats and then to download the right size. If I just download  the image directly from the page I get size 173X173, which means a lot of copying and pasting, but if I click on the pattern image I get size 470X470 (usually, not always) and once I copy and paste that into a 1024X1024 blank template I may wind up having to resize it to a 512X512.

Then there are patterns that I named in honour of my beloved departed pets and one set I named after my beloved Aunt Viola. Others are self explanatory, like the musical notes, swirls, plaids, chevrons, argyles, houndstooth, and tweeds. I even have some cat ones and some I picked specifically for toddlers and children.

:smiley: I am actually having as much fun making patterns as I have when I recolour something. I think the older I am getting, the weirder I am getting. :hmm:

I cannot believe how many patterns I found. :55: Thing is I still have so many to make because I looked through my projects files and had a yearning to try and recolour Wood for Sims Bavarian Set and SimPlanX-ShabbyChic Set. Neither one is a small endeavor either.

I have close to 100 patterns that I am in the process of making because I just love them so much. I've already made close to 500 but I'm not finished making the ones I fell in love with yet. I'm working on a huge pattern collection so I can use different patterns for lots of stuff. My organization of my new patterns is also going very well. It actually makes it easier for me to decide what I want to use when I am recolouring something.