UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Mission Mouse

Ultimate Collection-Questions

OK, it's been forever since I was in game for Sims2. My screen size comes up as 800X600, is there anyway to change that?

To play in windowed mode, do I just add   -w  at the end of *The Sims2 Ultimate Collection* shortcut on my desktop?

SimPE is up and running and I did a test recolour and it went just fine. Next I have to do a bodyshop recolour test and then I will be all set to do things for both Sims2 and Sims4. You have no idea how weird this is for me, when I first came here I didn't know how to do anything and now I know how to do things for 2 games. I find that somewhat mind-boggling.

I had that problem too but Rebecah helpt me with it. I will look through my messages from her and see if I can find her instructions.

I GIVE UP! I have spent 4 hours trying everything that was suggested and NOTHING works. I can't even get the darn game to run in windowed mode and I tried everything suggested for that too. The only solution for me is to make the stuff here on the laptop, transfer the Sims2 stuff to my desktop, stick it in my game, take the needed pictures and then upload it from the desktop. I did everything step by step and some things aren't even available to me on this laptop. I have no idea why and am sick of trying.

I am so far beyond frustrated and angry that I am not going to try anything else. It's just making me angrier and angrier.

I sent instructions on skype btw for the windowed mode stuff, including an actual PICTURE! :)

On 2017-06-09 at 6:06 AM, RubberMan said:

Rofl. Is there anything working on your computer?! lol

:ROLF: yep, You Tube.

So after hours on Skpe with gayers and RubberMan, my issues are resolved.  :Thank_you: