UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
RubberMan

Easing myself back in....or not.

Thought I would kick off easy and try and remember everything I've forgotten lol. Started with body shop and just downloaded Homecrafter Plus. YAY I thought. Rained off work, no one home. Time to mess about. Not happening lmao.

Quick fix out there for making it run in Win 10 or do I have to think? :D

Can't edit the above so double post alert!! Nevermind. Fixed it. EA are thick lol they said it wouldn't ever run on Win 10 lmao. 6 mins later I'm using it haha! Never trust them!

Still trying to write a 3D programme or it isn't worth my time messing around with Simpe again :/ 

I have Maya but damn it's confusing for us poor left handers.

Windows 10. Doesn't like Wings and I don't like ones that are not like Wings lol

At the moment I'm a bit pished off about the lack of shop stuff. Might have to do something about that :D Eventually.....Where is Rebs!!

Actually it's clutter I wanted. When you make a community lot it's a bit bear to say the least. Empty shelves or shelves with all the same stuff on them :(

Hi Lilsis :) Always nice to see known faces around lol

No idea to be honest. Ever tried making a supermarket? All there is are some dumb fridge freezers and a bread box and nothing matches rofl

Drives me nuts!! 

Thank you ladies :) No time to check them out now (also can't see them very good on my phone with those broken eyes) but good to know there are still sites out there. Most of the old ones I had in memory are either gone or just bang on about Sim's 3 and 4 :( and they suck!