UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!

06-14-17_2-29-18 PM (2).png06-14-17_4-07-58 PM.png

This house just seems to say; "Welcome home!"

Speaking of home, I had to put something that brings back a fond memory from my childhood home..

06-14-17_2-30-19 PM.png

These next two rooms are from the game's (Maxis-made) rooms. 

06-14-17_3-37-44 PM.png06-14-17_3-41-40 PM.png

Of course I've replaced some of the furnishings and decor with cc to pretty things up a bit.

06-14-17_3-38-26 PM.png06-14-17_3-42-00 PM.png

The only cc in the kitchen is the teapot on the table. This is a room from the 'Parenthood' game pack!

06-14-17_3-40-01 PM.png06-14-17_3-40-18 PM.png

And how about this lovely country bedroom..So romantic! (mostly cc here)

06-14-17_4-03-42 PM.png

And here's the small backyard.

So far I have all the EPs, 'Parenthood',  and 'Outdoor retreat'.

I'm trying to only buy when they are on sale..which they are right now, BTW!

06-14-17_3-37-57 PM.png

06-14-17_4-04-46 PM.png

04-16-17_5-44-27 PM.png

Lol, I can't seem to get rid of that last picture. That is certainly not beffiting a post entitled "welcome home" :blank2:

I probably should have posted this in the 'Sims pictures' category instead of on here..

Mods, feel free to move if needed. :grin:

That is a very nice house. I think the picture can stay, it shows how the game is. Sometimes you get so annoyed. I played my neighborhood in Sims2 the other day and this time the youngsters in college. I had managed to pair up two sims that I wanted to get married after they were done with the education. So what happened then, one of them died of hunger, exhaustion and being sad. There was nothing I could do. That's how it works. :)

That's awful, Marbi! :o

I made this house for my favorite sim who just married her neighbor, and is now pregnant. I want to give her her dream life. Now that the game has 'Parenthood', the children are so much fun!

Since I've been playing without cheats, I am a little nervous about something happening to one of them before they can afford to move into this dream house!

OK, Never4saken....You absolutely MUST upload this house! If you can also upload the CC in it's own folder, I'd appreciate it. I LOVE THIS HOUSE!! I WANT THIS HOUSE!!  :Thank_you:

MM, I have it uploaded to the gallery. My user name is LISASIMMIES..If you just click on my profile pic it should open up to the lot to upload. I only have the one creation in there. I didn't upload the lot with all the CC because I did not want to do that without giving proper credit where credit was due, and I just did not have the time to look that info up today. I will, however do that asap and then give you the links to the cc in the pictures. I hope you can find it! :008:

This whole Sims 4 is new to me. So I hope I did this correctly. I noticed that it's not possible to upload TS4 lots directly on Affinity, at least not that I'm aware.

EDIT * 6/18/17  I just changed my username on EA/Origin to: Neverforsaken 1

It is possible to upload houses from Sims 4 but it is a lot of work and difficult. I tried and managed to get some houses up but it was to much work for me so I haven't done it in a long while.

I noticed it seemed very complicated compared to the other Sims games. They seem to want everything to go through their website. It is super easy to download anything from there though.

A ROSE IS A ROSE, BUT A BUSH CAN BE...

06-17-17_6-08-42 PM.png06-17-17_6-08-08 PM.png

SO MUCH MORE! :ROLF:

So I loaded up my new house, and placed my sims on the lot only to discover that a couple of the landscaped bushes by the front porch are actually special bushes that came with 'Get Together'..Specifically, they are used in the more remote areas where groups can meet for when.. well, nature calls, or when the Sandman visits!

I wish I would have known this before I uploaded this lot to the gallery! :1doh1:

Does that mean this lot should be listed as a four bedroom, five bath house instead of a two bedroom three bath?

And sometimes someone goes to sleep there right after some other sim did no 1 in there (or maybe they do no 2 also). :o

I know, that is just too gross! They say they are "fertilizing" it..so that's #2! :702: (I couldn't find an emoji that illustrates the level of sick that makes me feel, lol!)