UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
NeverForsaken

SOME DAYS I JUST DON'T KNOW IF I'M COMING OR GOING!

I think the creators that makes the simmies have been a bit lazy, but it is fun to discover things like this in the game.

It's actually pretty common. Some think it may be because they randomize sims from your gallery..I had to check to make sure I hadn't played this household in this world and forgot, but it was not the issue. It was the third time I encountered it in the game..only once was it because I had forgotten a sim previously played.

It is sort of funny to see, and I did try to get them side by side, but the playable sim would not budge. That's another thing I've noticed with this game..the simmies do not mind me very well! 

Last night I played  worked for many hours on this household..I had them start a nature-themed store, grow veggies, fish, and collect stuff..but when it was time for them to finally elope (after many sim hours of courtship), the game got hung up during the ceremony. It went on for more than 7 sim hours..where they just stood there swaying while the wedding song played over and over and.. :Whistle:..

:zzsoft:

I had to use Task Manager to get out of the game without being able to save. :scare3:

I read there is another bug where they children go to school and never return..I am not looking forward to that one either. 

I don't play Sims 4 other than when my grandchildren visits and they want to play a family we have started. Building houses is what I think is fun in Sims 4 and I play the game in Sims 2.

Sims 2. The rest are just imitations. Sims 3 or 4 + 500 add-ons and you might get slightly close to Sims 2...until you add CC then they're a million miles behind.

I must agree with Marbi. Making houses is more fun than playing the game. Just got back into it and already made over 100 lol complete with my own CC for the walls and floors. <3 Tudor stuff lol

I got all the EPs for 4 (so far)..and a couple other packs, and I am convinced that the franchise is out to nickle and dime us to death! At this rate I will have to live another seventy years to get everything in the Sims 4 that the sims 2 and 3 has. (Though 3 is unplayable if you use all EPs at once!} And with four, you have to remove all cc whenever they patch the game..which is often! And then you wait and see what still works. 

For me:

#2 = Fun to play Love all sims and pets, weather etc...Little extras like the penguin, and pick-pocket, etc..

#3 = Fun to build and decorate..and I LOVE the horses! (but NOT the sims)

#4 = Fun to build and make sims. 

I did have Sims3 on my laptop and had no problems playing with all of the EP's and stuff packs. But I took it off so I'd have enough room for all my Sims2 stuff and of course Sims4.