• Announcements

• Rebecah

Registration   06/19/2016

If you are unable to login to the site please re-register.  Our member table had some issues and any member who has never posted in the forums or made comments was removed. There is no reason to register if you do not intend to participate in some way.   A membership is not required to read the forums or download the files. Thank you for your patience and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.
    • Rebecah

Themes   06/19/2016

Members you are able to set your own theme preference.  At the bottom of the page, you should find an option that says "Theme" click the down arrow and select the theme of your choice. I have found that some themes are causing problems so I have removed several of them.  If there was one you really liked please let me know.
    • gayars

Tumblr   06/29/2016

We now have a Tumblr! If you are a Tumblr user, or just like to browse Tumblr for sims info, please join us at Affinity-Sims and keep up with all the latest downloads and announcements!
    • MaAlet

Memory Book for Nonni   08/07/2016

Nonni's family has graciously asked us to participate in a memory book. They would appreciate members of the Sims Community being a part of this very special book. Those who want to participate, post your messages here and your messages will be added to Nonni's Memory Book.
    • Rebecah

Downloads   08/12/2016

Downloads are now available.  I believe I have all of the files back online.

Mission Mouse    11,551

Does anyone else here have all of the game expansion packs and stuff packs for Sims4? I'm just curious because I keep getting any new release but only for recolouring purposes. Michael wants to try and learn how to recolour.

• Like 1

NeverForsaken    4,926

I only have all (3) of the EPs and two game packs so far. There really does not seem to be much variety thus far IMHO. 

I hope Michael succeeds in his efforts.

Edit: 7/14..

Just bought the Backyard stuff pack..I Like!

I might take advantage of the summer sale and get a few more.

The vampires look so creepy, I don't think I will get that one though!

• Like 2

Marbi    6,252

I have all of the stuff and expansion packs. I love to be able to use new stuff when I decorate my houses, both build and buy stuff. :)

• Like 1

NeverForsaken    4,926
On 7/12/2017 at 9:34 PM, NeverForsaken said:

The vampires look so creepy, I don't think I will get that one though!

Yep..I got that one too..I have no self-control when it comes to this game!

I remember saying back when it  first came out that I would not buy it until a 'PETS' EP came out...

:huh: 

• Like 2

NeverForsaken    4,926

Hope so!

According to what I've read it should be here before Christmas..hopefully. Lord knows those creepy vamps need a nice kitty or pup.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mission Mouse    11,551
On 7/29/2017 at 0:40 PM, NeverForsaken said:

Lord knows those creepy vamps need a nice kitty or pup.

:ROLF: That is the funniest post ever!!!!  :ROLF:

• Like 2

Mission Mouse    11,551
10 hours ago, NeverForsaken said:

Yep, maybe that'll soften em up a little bit? :grin:

:smiley_laughing:

You never know, just as long as the vampires never sparkle, I'm good. Vampires should be like the ones in *Van Helsing*, or *The Underworld Series*, you know the ones that scare you real good. For us older folks, Vincent Price and Bella Lugosi played wonderfully evil vampires. :scare3: I did rather like *Interview With A Vampire* especially when Tom Cruise got killed (Don't like him at all) and having Brad Pitt as a vampire, well he can bite me anyday. :slapLaugh:

• Like 2

NeverForsaken    4,926

I loved him in '...Benjamin Button'!

BTW..I got 'Spooky Stuff' too now.

:Shemademe: whomever it was that uploaded a sim in a pirate costume..and I realized that my life as a simmer could never be complete without a sim in a pirate costume!

• Like 2

NeverForsaken    4,926

On 8/5/2017 at 9:58 PM, Mission Mouse said:

I am going to have to get back to recolouring some Sims4 stuff.....

Yippee! I'm waiting! :smiley_happy107:

I loved your dress recolors!

• Like 2