• Announcements

• Rebecah

Registration   06/19/2016

If you are unable to login to the site please re-register.  Our member table had some issues and any member who has never posted in the forums or made comments was removed. There is no reason to register if you do not intend to participate in some way.   A membership is not required to read the forums or download the files. Thank you for your patience and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.
    • Rebecah

Themes   06/19/2016

Members you are able to set your own theme preference.  At the bottom of the page, you should find an option that says "Theme" click the down arrow and select the theme of your choice. I have found that some themes are causing problems so I have removed several of them.  If there was one you really liked please let me know.
    • gayars

Tumblr   06/29/2016

We now have a Tumblr! If you are a Tumblr user, or just like to browse Tumblr for sims info, please join us at Affinity-Sims and keep up with all the latest downloads and announcements!
    • MaAlet

Memory Book for Nonni   08/07/2016

Nonni's family has graciously asked us to participate in a memory book. They would appreciate members of the Sims Community being a part of this very special book. Those who want to participate, post your messages here and your messages will be added to Nonni's Memory Book.
    • Rebecah

Downloads   08/12/2016

Downloads are now available.  I believe I have all of the files back online.

Robert seen the look of terror cross Ella's face and he knew immediately what was happening.

He told her to wait in the adjoining cell where he had been watching her through the monitor. He needed to check on the delivery room to make sure everything was still sterile.

08-04-17_11-07-36 PM.png

He sat with her through the contractions. It was not at all a difficult labor compared to Ophelia..In fact, Ella seemed quite calm throughout.

08-02-17_4-01-22 PM.png

The same could not be said for Michal who was beside himself with worry! He wished he could leave his cell to be by Ella's side as she gave birth.

08-20-17_10-32-42 PM.png

A sweet little baby girl came into their strange world down there in the basement of the seemingly normal little family home..They named her Olivia. And she was also (seemingly) normal!

For Ella it was love at first sight, and she could not wait for Ophelia to meet her little sister!08-02-17_3-53-52 PM.png

Robert informed Michal of the child's arrival.

He asked after Ella's well being and was also informed that she was up and feeding the infant already!

But Robert refused to allow Michal to see them until he was sure that the baby was alright and only after Michal recieved a feeding infusion.. Just to be on the safe side.

Michal did not argue with him.

08-22-17_10-24-59 PM.png

While Ella rested on the small cot in the lab, Robert finished up the last of his work on the virus cure. He needed to test the formula on Michal..but he did not want to cure him anymore..No, Robert realized how much of a threat Michal was to him and his family after all. He simply did not want to chance Ella choosing Michal over him after Michal was cured! But he had no idea what he was to do with the man!

He made the decision to contact a colleage and have him test the formula out on one of his patients instead. That way he could have it patented, and after FDA approval it could be released to the medical community.

But he would have to devise a plan so that Ella did not find out about it, at least not until he could figure out what to do with Michal! Surely it would be on the news. 

Robert had to make up an excuse why Ella could not be allowed to leave the lab. He would have to use the baby as that excuse. Maybe he would tell Ella that she and the baby could not be exposed to the outside world because of some mutated cells that were found in thier blood. Of course he had tested the child for mutation and her blood showed nothing abnormal, but Ella didn't know that. And although Ella's result did show a slight elevation in certain proteins, he was sure she was perfectly healthy. Actually, she was healthier than anyone he'd ever treated in his entire career!

He also tested the baby's blood and his own for a paternity match, and the result was inconclusive.

He would try again when she was a bit older as sometimes the results were not as reliable at such a young age.

Although she was very disappointed, Ella did not question Robert's advise to stay in the lab with the baby for a few days until he could figure out what was causing their "mutation"..He assured Ella that neither one of them appeared to be in any kind of health danger. 

One good thing was that she could now visit with Michal everyday. But her heart sank when she was told that she could not see Ophelia yet, at least not for the remainder of that week.

Meanwhile...

08-22-17_8-41-35 PM.png

Ophelia was spending Saturday afternoon watching TV with her Auntie Lisa. Although they were not really related, the little girl considered the woman to be like an aunt to her. She would often babysit Ophelia, and when mama got so sick Auntie Lisa did not hesitate to take the child in. After all she only lived a few houses down the road, and it was nice for awhile when Ella could visit Ophelia there every day.

It was getting harder as the months went by however to help Ophelia understand that she could not visit her mama until her father gave her the ok to do so. Today was one of those days when Ophelia was having a hard time and she was really missing her parents and her home.08-22-17_8-42-40 PM.png

Ophelia went outside to play while her Auntie sat on the sofa and thought about the child's dilemma.

The woman's heart went out for the poor little thing. She wished she had more answers for her. She really did not know what was happening over at her neighbor's house. All she could do was pray for the young family.

Well, that and..maybe something else..

She could no longer ignore the nagging feeling that something simply was not right in the quiet little neighborhood that she'd called home for the last twenty four years.

Not since that man disappeared a few months ago, and the detective had been questioning her and other residents about him. Apparently just weeks before he disappeared, some folks claimed they saw some strange creature running through the streets one evening and it looked like he was carrying someone. The eye witness accounts could not be sure if it was a man or woman he carried however, because they claimed he moved at an unnatural speed. 

Lisa was growing more and more suspicious of the strange occurrences..and especially considering the mysterious illness that seemed to have Ophelia's mother locked away in her home where she could not even see her own daughter!

Maybe it was time she made a phone call to the detective..Something was not right..she could feel it in her bones.08-25-17_3-37-20 PM.png

When the detective arrived at the little cottage, Lisa invited him to sit in the small living room.

08-25-17_3-39-22 PM.png

She thanked him for coming by so quickly and then explained that she did not know whether or not she could provide any useful information concerning the strange events in the neighborhood in recent months..08-25-17_3-43-30 PM.png

The kindly old gentleman listened patiently to the woman, and although he agreed many of the things she and the other neighborhood residents had been noticing were very strange..It wasn't until he was about to leave when she mentioned something that really caught his attention: The woman's neice, Ophelia had told her about something she'd seen on her mother's neck the last time she visited with her.

08-25-17_3-57-10 PM.png

Did you say, bite marks?

• Like 1

One week later..

08-05-17_9-32-28 AM.png

After being locked in the basement and she and the baby forced to sleep in the cell adjoining Michal's, Ella knew that Robert had completely lost his mind. She now realized that the story Robert told her about needing to be protected because of some genetic mutation was all a lie! She promised Olivia that somehow, some way she would get them out of there ..and they would be reunited with Ophelia. Ella had been working on a plan to do this..

08-05-17_9-51-09 AM.png

She had been hacking into Robert's computer when she heard faint voices upstairs..She barely made out the Detective saying something to Robert about a search warrant..

08-05-17_9-29-59 AM.png

Ella and Michal waited, not knowing how long it would take for the detective to find them in the basement.

08-05-17_9-49-31 AM.png

She reassured Michal that no matter what happened she would make sure that they would get out of there and that they would find a cure for him..She swore an oath to Michal that they would be a family, that he would finally be free..She had been successful in contacting her Father on the computer and he was on his way that very moment.

08-23-17_12-03-54 AM.png

The detective finished his report. Happy to close this case.

(Thanks to Miss Simmies, and a very timely phone call from Ella Fox's Father.)

He wrote about his apprehension of the suspect, one Robert Fox who was found guilty of illegal imprisonment of his wife and their friend, Michal.. who were being held in home-made prison cells in the basement of their home. Upon further investigation evidence was found and collected pertaining to the disappearance of a local man who was believed to be dead; although the remains had mysteriously disappeared. Robert Fox was implicated in that suspected homicide. The investigation also discovered two minors who were living in the home, although the eldest female, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Fox, was spending a lot of time with her neighbor, Miss Lisa Simmies for the last several months. 

The youngest, a female infant, was found to be in good health. The children were left in the custody of their mother, Mrs. Ella Fox.

08-23-17_12-02-38 AM.png

Night after night, Robert sat in his cell, haunted by memories of all that he had lost..and haunted by the ghost of the man whose life he had taken.

08-23-17_12-03-17 AM.png

The judge sentenced him to ten years.

The killing of the man was deemed manslaughter as the nature of his death was considered an indirect result from the virus. 

Therefore, Michal was not found guilty in this case.

Robert continued to be counseled by Ella's father throughout the trial and beyond. Robert accepted his fate as a criminal, but recognized his need for forgiveness..His soul had become darkened, and he knew his only hope was in Jesus, the only one who could truly cleanse him of all his wickedness. 

Two years later...

08-23-17_11-19-55 PM.png

Da-da-da-da!

08-23-17_11-24-12 PM.png

Oh, Ollie..Come here, Sweetie-Pie!

08-23-17_11-27-08 PM.png

Thank You, Lord for my family!

THE END

• Like 1

A really good ending and that makes me happy. :icon_hug: I hope that Robert, now that he has a lot of time to think about his life and what he has done, will get some peace of mind and eventually some forgivness.

Thank you so much for the wonderful story. All your pictures was so lovely and I hope that you will go on telling us storys of the simmies lifes.

PS. I saw your comment in the Sims4 Gallery. Thank you so much, it makes me very happy that my houses is good enough for others to use in their game.

• Like 1

Yes, Olivia and the children are his family now..Of course Ophelia still loves her real daddy, Robert..But he (Robert) did cross that line way too many times.

Yes, We can always hope that a person finds forgiveness and peace no matter how bad they have been..but that only happens if they are truly sorry..Which, funny enough, as I played out the game Robert kept getting sadder and sadder, even breaking down crying on the toilet one time..so it made me want to have pity on him. Then I thought about the character that was killed and I knew he needed justice, so Robert had to pay for that, so I couldn't allow him to end up with Ella and the family..I believed that Michal was the  most deserving of getting the happy family at the end.

Thanks so much for following the story..It was great fun! And yes, I think I will do this again, lol! :grin:

And yes, Marbi..I too can't believe anyone wants my creations either! But you are and always have been such an inspiration to me with your awesome talent! I Love love love that steampunk style lot you made! 

I am scouting out community lots and/or households to inspire a story-line..That's how I started this one.

• Like 3

:Thank_you:Awe, Thanks ladies!

I am waiting for that inspiration bug to bite again, and as soon as it does you will get another! I know I can't wait for November to get here so I can play with pets..That looks like lots to inspire thw ole imagination in that one! 

:confused22:

• Like 3