UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
NeverForsaken

Missing Nonni

I've been sick for the past couple days, so I am posting today, the day after the first year anniversary of Nonni's passing.

I just have to say that whenever I am playing my Sims games, I think about what she would have liked all the time.

I know she loved toddlers so she would be playing the Sims 4 a lot :grin:, and I know she loved our Lord so much too! What a good time she must be having there in heaven these days!

I am working on a  Sims 4 church in honor of Nonni, but it is not finished yet. Here is a picture:

Nonni, I know if you were here you would love this one, since you so enjoyed my Sims 3 church. :0009:

08-05-17_12-50-48 PM.png08-05-17_12-51-07 PM.png08-05-17_12-51-34 PM.png08-04-17_10-28-32 PM.png

08-05-17_12-52-04 PM.png

I agree with MM. It is very lovely and Nonni would have enjoyed to have it in her game. :angel:

:Thank_you: for the nice encouraging words :love: ..I have most of the indoor areas done. I need to finish outdoor landscaping too. I will be running a sim through it to make sure it works. I'm taking more time with this one than I usually do. I remember creating a couple sims 3 lots before the seasons expansion came out and because I used lots of outdoor shrubs and flowers inside all those lots ended up having dormant or frozen /wet foliage inside the houses! :grin:

You should build more. That church shows that you are skilled and very creative. 

I am so grateful for your encouragement, Marbi..I really never thought I was very skilled at all. I just think maybe with practice I can learn more and try new things!