UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!

It's finally here..Well, almost....

CATS AND DOGS new EP will be released on November 10th!

:happyhappy:

Check out the new trailer :

Also, it looks like they will not be controllable like in the Sims 3. I like that, because then you can't predict what they might do (like in TS2).

Now my grandkids will be happy. :) It is nice that they are not controllable, I like it when they have their own will.

11-11-17_4-23-32 PM.png11-11-17_4-23-06 PM.png

My first gameplay with cats n dogs..It's me n Bud Simmies!

I had to set the graphics to low because that's what my computer can best handle..but it's still very enjoyable.

Nice. Finally I can reply to a post. I love the pics and I will show my family with pets too.

Here are my pics.

The dog is adopted and is named Honey.

37640635494_5ef91e26a1.jpg

The cat she found on the street and took home. It was already named Morris.

38323902092_6cfd8e1829.jpg

Here you have them both with their owner Cathy.

37640634934_6a701d79d7.jpg

I love Honey and Morris! 

I just started a new game, this time I'm adopting all the strays! :389-Amours-love-:

Well, not 'Me"..but the Sim I've made, :blush:  lol!

(Livin' vicariously) :laugh1:

What's a little dirt compared to the love and affection, besides that dog is a cutie. I bet he/she cleans up great.

awww daughter wanted it, but I have to get her a new power supply first :)

beware of updating UC btw. it requires Origin if you do.

I know but I have Sims2 via Origin now so I figured it was ok. When I went to install Sims2 with my discs the CD's made this awful grinding noise so I got Sims2 from Origin.

I understand, and you have Sims 4 too. Just was letting people know, who are like  me, and don't want Origin. I install UC then remove Origin from my computer.  Also it removes CEP from your computer etc. and any changes like empty templates, and graphics rules etc. so you have to do all of that over again.  Any changes done to program files have to be redone from what I understand.  

It didn't do any of that to me, I wonder why it happened to other people. Actually it did fix an annoying glitch that a windows update did to my PSP program.

Hmm maybe it depended on other settings in origin or in the game itself? Or perhaps people complained and they changed it. 

At least you had something fixed! :) It was when it first started being rolled out people complained so maybe they changed something in how it applied.

Turns out it was just a temporary fix, the glitch is back, but the game is fine. It could be I got a later version, I forgot that Pets was released so all the updates I got were a few days later.

Hope your games get fixed soon so you can enjoy this new EP..It's pretty awesome!

I just need to settle down with one sim and start my doggy rescue dream life! :cheesy:

I must say, it takes a little while to train the dog in the picture..and I/she almost gave up..but making progress. However, at this rate it will take forever to meet new strays! They don't seem to just appear on the lot like in previous sims games..You gotta go out and look around for them. Hmm, maybe that will change the longer I play.

I just watched 'Cinderella' on NETFLIX, so now I want to recreate it with TS3 (because there's horses..and somewhere I think a cinderella coach CC). 

Yep, my simming play style seems to be all over the place! :laugh1:

You can give your lot the stray treat - or what it is called. Then you will get all the strays in the neighbourhood to visit you. I tried that but it made me crazy. :)

12-03-17_6-49-38 PM.png12-03-17_6-45-32 PM.png

My first created mutt..I tried playing this household and it ended in disaster..Grimmy showed up and said it was "game over!" I had this sim make grilled cheese on the best stove with a fire alarm..She died from fire! Poor little Booker the dog went to foster home. Too sad!