UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
LittleLady

Request (For Sims 2)

Hello,
It seems you are very experienced in animation. I have one request for Sims 2. I want children to be carried by anyone teen or up, much like a toddler. 

EXAMPLE 

The adult picks up the small child on the floor and vertically place the the small child on their hip . What you have to do is convert the "be carried" animation/interaction to child and enable "pick up toddler" animation/ interaction for adult/child interaction. I have 0 experience with conversion and animation. You are defiantly fit for this request!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6b-cz3EP2Y

I private messaged a request for Rebecah on Mod The Sims. 

Rebecah is the one that makes these animations but she has not been active in creating for a while. I don't think she will be creating in the near future as it seems right now.

4 hours ago, Marbi said:

Rebecah is the one that makes these animations but she has not been active in creating for a while. I don't think she will be creating in the near future as it seems right now.

Ooo...Okay. I understand if she is no longer making animations anymore.

Maybe someone else can create a new animation of an older sim lifting and carrying a child around and add it as an interaction. 

"Pick up child"

"Put down child"

Rebecah is no longer taking requests. It's possible that at MTS you could request this mod from Jones and gayars. I'm sorry if this request cannot be made here.

This is not something I would have the knowledge to accomplish.  It not just about creating the animation...to code something like this would be next to impossible....sorry!

Sorry for late reply. It's okay, Rebecah! I think it's out of the ordinary for everyone, including animators.