UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
MaAlet

Let's Laugh!

A bloke starts his new job at the zoo and is given three tasks. First
is to clear the exotic fish pool of weeds.

As he does this a huge fish jumps out and bites him. To show who is
boss, he beats it to death with a spade.

Realizing his employer won't be best pleased he disposes of the fish by
feeding it to the lions, as lions will eat anything.

Moving on to the second job of clearing out the Chimp house, he is
attacked by the chimps that pelt him with coconuts.

He swipes at two chimps with a spade killing them both. What can he do?
Feed them to the lions, he says to himself, because lions eat anything...

He hurls the corpses into the lion enclosure.

He moves on to the last job which is to collect honey from the South American Bees.

As soon as he starts he is attacked by the bees. He grabs the spade and
smashes the bees to a pulp.

By now he knows what to do and shovels them into the lions cage because
lions eat anything.

Later that day a new lion arrives at the zoo.. He wanders up to another
lion and says "What's the food like here?"

The lions say: "Absolutely brilliant, today we had Fish and Chimps with Mushy Bees

I have no idea what mushy bees taste like, but with my luck I'd get the only portion that had a stinger in it.

I kept wondering, where is his boss????? It's his first day and he's unsupervised?

I just think it's not a zoo that I would ever go to, but then I am not a big fan of zoos.

I rather would watch the animal station and see the animals in their natural habitat.

We went to British Columbia to visit Dave's brother. He had a farm in the country and we got to see so many wild animals.

Apparently there was a female bear near the farm, we saw her cubs quite a few times. We saw mountain goats, wolves, a porcupine, lots of moose and deer. I loved watching them in their natural habitat. I didn't go outside to see the grizzly....but then they were trying to catch it because it was killing farmer's livestock. I didn't want to see them kill it.

The moose was actually scary. Dave drives a truck for his personal vehicle and this moose crossed the road right in front of us. This thing was huge, all you could see was his underbelly and legs. And I will never forget the sound he made as he lazily crossed the road...CLOP....CLOP...CLOP. I guess when you are that huge you can take all the time you want crossing a road. Then we saw a truck, about the same size as ours, in a ditch all crumpled up. They hit a moose, we saw it further down the road. We found out later no one survived. I cried and cried. 

I know God was watching over us, because when we were driving, it was at night and we saw the moose just in time.

I can be a bit of a dunce sometimes, I rolled the window down and stuck my head out the window so I could see it better.....not a good idea. They can hear you and they will come back to see what you are doing. Face to face time with a moose----not something I recommend. (Unless you are wearing depends) Plus they smell really bad. I was so scared I couldn`t move and then it smelled me....it touched my face with it`s nose. I got moose-slimed!

I grew up on a pig farm, but spent the summers at my Grandparents who had a small dairy farm. We helped feed the baby calves when they were taken from their mothers, and yep, I let them suck on my fingers all the time. Then again, I was the kid, who you couldn't find because I was always curled up, under the heat lamp with the baby pigs. I just love pigs.... :love:

:ROLF:  Nonnie, that is how Dave would put up our Christmas lights if left unsupervised.

shewasinmyspot_zps1191394c.jpeg

This next picture, we had this happen when we moved from our apartment to our house.

movedthecouch_zpsc814d162.jpeg

I know exactly how this poor kitten feels....

dogfart2_zpsc6d5a800.jpeg

Those are so funny. My mom had a little dog,Katie, that would push her toys under the couch and then when her toy box was empty she would whine and cry for mom to get them out. My mother really spoiled that dog but mom was so happy with her Katie. When Katie would try to 'train' me into 'fetching' her toys from under the couch, she learned very quickly that this old dog was not interested in learning 'new tricks'.

:ROLF:  Jake has "trained" Dave to find his lost toys, under the couch, bed, etc. I can't move the furniture so Jake has to wait for Dave to come home to retrieve his lost toys. Poor Dave, he got so fed up with having to move the stove, buffet and hutch and large furniture that where he could he made blocks so Jake can't get his toys under there. Dave remodeled our bathroom this summer and the cupboards and vanity had this cut-out in the bottom. Before he actually put them in the bathroom, he took them to his workshop in the basement and "blocked" the openings.

That sort of happens here sometimes. When one of the cats is in Jake's bed he just boots them out. I have seen videos where the dogs are crying because the cat has stole their bed....never happens here. If one of them is in Jake's bed and he wants it....he takes it.

From the moment we brought him home, he has been the "Boss" which was funny considering he only weighed 2 pounds and couldn't go up or down the stairs. I carried him until he got brave enough to do the stairs. *Sigh*, they grow up so fast. :smiley_laughing:

So... I have been on a massive downloading spree at the Keep and the Medieval Smithy. I can't remember which site I saw this at but....

I near fell out of my chair!!!!

PitofDoompicture_zpsde34d69b.png

It's called "The Pit of Doom" I want so bad to try this in my game now. I am dying to know how it works and what happens to Sims and what their reaction to it is. I think it hides and then pops out...not sure. If I do try it, I'm going to tie myself to my chair. I'm not sure who is going to be more scared, me or my Sims.

Oh I just had this thought, I'm going to have to make another Sim, no way am I going to have my self Sim or my Dave Sim go anywhere near this. I refuse to kill Dave again. Once was definitely more than enough. (It was an accident that one time)

Beck was working on an animated one of these, but I am not sure if she gave up on the animation or if she finished it. My brain is not able to access that data at this time.

I want to try this, but I'm scared. :grin:  I wish they'd had a video of it, so I'd at least be prepared. I am going to take out all my folders, and have no CC except for this so I don't wreck my game. It's going to take me a while, I truly have to build up my courage first. :blush:  I have to do it when my neighbour is not home, what if I scream?

If you are game, than I am also. Going to put it on a lot next to the cemetery. animated-smileys-christmas-146.gif

Backing up my game now. I am a little bit scared, too.

:ROLF: ok...here goes nothing.....you do have the number for 911 close at hand? :ROLF:

I'll be back as soon as I'm done, hopefully with pictures.

http://thesimsmedieval.wikia.com/wiki/Judgement_Zone

The link explains about "The Pit of Doom", it has some pretty cool pictures too.

Google is awesome. Anyway Nonni and I figured out how to put this monster in a lot....

I tried and tried but I could not get the Sim to jump in the pit. So then I had the brilliant idea (or so I thought) to build a pond and put the monster in the pond. Then I put a diving board there, but even with "free will" turned off, that darn Sim just would not dive into the pond.

I took pictures but I wasn't close enough.  They can see this monster and they will not dive in. I put it in a pool, dug a well and put it in there, and still, they would not jump in. So now I am wondering....*rubs hands together in an evil fashion, giggles insanely* if I build a lot, with a pond and then have the Sim go fishing....if the monster gets hungry and apparently it does, will it grab the Sim?

"DUH"..this is a Sims Medieval game object that was extracted from that game and then converted for Sims 2, I should have said that at the very beginning. Now that I think about it, I wonder if there is also food for the beast. I clearly need to do more research in the game.

:ROLF:  I just laughed so loud I woke up the cats. I did see something really neat though. I had this monster in the pond and it was moving and splashing. That was cool....but now that I think of it, was it drowning? :ROLF:  Did I kill the monster?

Well shame on me. There were other things I didn't even see. There was a plant in the plants section and then in the statue section (I forget what it's called..LOL)

right beside the monster, there were some more things. I still couldn't find any food for it. The good news is that I didn't drown the poor thing.

snapshot_5fb45208_bfb470ef_zps51385721.j

But I still can't get that darn Sim to jump in that pit. It makes absolutely no difference how loud you yell at him either, he just won't listen. :mad:

I can't figure out how to get him up on that thing that looks like a diving board. He was yelling at me, so I yelled right back at him.

I would have pushed him in myself if I could have.

So now I am wondering if there is such a thing as invisible modular stairs that you put under the board???? :construction:

More importantly, why do I want to kill a Sim? :ththtattle:  :AF1ChickenKip003:

And my quest continues...... :slapLaugh:

I have discovered something, if Google doesn't have the answer, then it might be on You Tube. Unfortunately I didn't find the answer on You Tube either, but I did find these....

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sims+2+medieval+pit+of+doom&sm=12

If I remember correctly he fits on four or six tiles.....and you need this omsp thing from MTS2 to get him in the ground. I think I might put him beside the pond and not in it in case I drown him. In the Medieval Sims game they can feed him, but I still have not found any food for him.

I'm wondering if the Sim needs to have a high fitness level before he goes in the pit. I tried a couple of things and found out that's it's best if you dig a medium hole, then put the OMSP thingie in the pit and then put the monster in the pit, then go back to the terrain tool and lower the pit. The monster lowers then too. I saw in the videos if the monster is fed, he sends up hearts.....but if a Sim goes in and dies, then the monster spits out his bones.

In one of the videos, the Sim dies and then this message came up telling the player his Sim had just died. Then it said..."Try to be more careful next time."

I'm really tired, because that just had me rolling on the floor. Jake and I are off for our afternoon nap. If he steals my pillow again......"The Pit of Doom"

:sleepy3:

Oh sorry, I lost track. I haven't seen the prison or torture stuff yet. You have to keep going to other sites to get meshes and then darn it all, those other sites have Medieval stuff too. :ROLF:

Your Skull Pass sounds fascinating, cheshirekat, you have such a deliciously fertile imagination.

Karen, I hope someone can help find a way to get a TS2 Simmie to "fall" into the pit.

I am still working on that. I am determined to get this to work. I tried the "moveobjects on" cheat and put that darn unco-operative Sim right into the pit. He kinda bounced out. I don't know anyone at the Smithy and am too uncomfortable to ask for help there.

"duh" I forgot, the things right beside the monster, you really should use those things too. That makes the pit take up more room, but it looks so much better. And when you *dig* the pit, don't use the biggest circle, because then you have trouble putting the plank around the pit.

I haven't figured out how to make one Sim push another Sim into the pit. In the Medieval game an executioner makes the Sim go into the pit, or a stupidly brave Sim just dives in and fights the monster. My self Sim is such a bonehead that she'd probably jump in and try to *visit* the monster.

Apparently the monster has a name, it's Grizelda. :slapLaugh:  I can't help it, I seem to remember a creator who went by that name..... :ROLF:

I am working on building my courage to register at the Smithy and then asking for help....it's gonna take me a long time to accomplish that.

I am still at the Keep, and still downloading....honestly I feel like this is never going to end....

:ROLF:  I am trying to concentrate as I sit here and type but Jake just burped. For such a wee sized dog he can have the loudest burps.

He also has the cutest wee burps, he uses them to beg for food if you ignore him while you are eating.

:slapLaugh:  My dog is just as weird as I am.