UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rebecah

Pig Water Trough Just A Bit Much

I was attempting to give the water troughs for pigs some water effects, this was what I got. Just thought I share as it made me laugh. It's not quite what I was going for.

Posted Image

Guest ZeroSlayer01

Actually, that's pretty funny! That pig must've been awfully thirsty to make such a mess drinking its water, XD. I'd totally enjoy that in my game, actually, XD.

Hmmm not sure if you are being funny Nonni, but here is what I'm going to go with.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid242.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fff88%2Frebecah_bucket%2FPigsEating.mp4">

Beck, Alet says she thinks it might be my internet browser. I remember one time you told me to clean something once in my Tools/Internest Options. Could you tell me again what that was? Please. (((HUGS)))

Click on the wrench in the upper right hand corner, select options, click button to clear browsing data (found under the tab under the hood) just in case yours does not open to that. A new box opens, then be sure cache is ticked and click clear browsing data button.

post-12-0-10218600-1299189226_thumb.jpg

I am trying again to send you something. Just got bumped off Site so switching to Mozilla. I don't want to clear my passwords, though. Thanks, Beck.

Posted Image

I don't use IE sorry, but I would check the setting option and tell it not to delete passwords, if you can.

Ok thanks, the illustration was a great help. I found the right buttons on Mozilla and IE. Big (((HUG)))

I love that water shot. I grew up on a pig farm and my first thought was that you were going to make them have a mud bath. Piggies love mud baths.

The problem was that when the little pigs got to go in the mud bath, my brother and I always went in to play with them. I'm not sure who got muddier, us or the wee pigs.  :cheesy: