UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
Nonni

What's Happening In Your Sims 2 Game?

How very bold, Marbi! Big and Beautiful, thanks for responding to my request for what you are doing in your game. :icon_hug:

e967dc66-971f-4457-bb85-f21d9b94850c_zpsOkay so I have been on this huge old fashion/ farmy type housings and building. This is the first room of my most recent house. Its the main sitting room to the very right of the entrance

0268a091-b32e-42f7-810b-af41c7f1da82_zps.

To the right of the entrance is a baby grand piano and a lot of bookshelves.... maybe overkill bookshelves.

9619fe85-9078-475d-8fad-733c4cd75492_zps

This is the kitchen.

17043495-a468-4828-8643-7bf203b05400_zps

And finishing up the first floor (I now realize I forgot to add stairs... oops) is the dining and 1/2 bath. And a random workout mat.
bdd20a53-2d7c-4895-aac5-f80e16543500_zps

This picture is a little messed up but oh well. Coming upstairs we have the TV room with a sewing machine.

551d1094-fffb-4ce5-a8c2-29c78f4b3f8a_zps

Next to that is the master bedroom.

dd91930b-96c6-4cdd-94a2-684cf9cf1e80_zps

We then have another bedroom which I've chosen to decorate as a little boys room. And a chess table right outside.

71423691-3284-4c04-a93c-aa66ad4c2a59_zps

And finishing off the house is the only full bath. And another workout mat.
Outside there's an old looking swing set (made by Rebecah I think....) but I didnt get a picture.

Looks wonderful, especially if you like playing families. Lots of room to play and learn. Thanks, Emma.

Guest Heather

one of my toddler grew up while in the dogs bed and got stuck there

oops.jpg

I had to use the move object cheat to get him out and this was expression when he was finally freed

poorKid.jpg

not the best beginning to childhood...

You all look as if you really have fun in the game  :) Marbi, you hotel lobby is marvelous! Livingwithbipolar, you farmhouse looks great! (did you upload it somewhere?)

Heather, that expression on the poor kids face tells it all LOL Now you'll have to tell us how the kiddie fare in his childhood days :)

I'm recoloring the masculine Bedroom set and trying to mesh some new curtains, but had to start over a few times already because I'm not satisfied, so I have no idea when or if I'm going to upload it.  :grin:

Great shots everyone! I love the child expressions for Marbi's child after being released from the pet bed.

Guest Heather

Actually it was my child... but yeah that expression was priceless! ..... the boy ended up missing the bus for the first day of school (he wouldn't stop playing with the dog :1doh1:) but after that things got better for him. He grew into a teenager with the level child prodigy

Oh sorry Heather, I didn't see the break in the posts...I thought the images were all from Marbi. Sorry!

Guest Heather

It's ok I've done the same before. And I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything just give an update on how he faired in his childhood

Separated at Birth?

Sent the Traveller family to 3 Lakes to find Bigfoot.

At the Campsite Tina Traveller ( R ) meets Ashlee Wade (L)

I know that Townies/Tourist are generated randomly, but really...

Hiya! Dave, it is good to see your familiar face. :dancing smiley:

TS2 seems to have an almost endless capacity to generate scenarios from the mundane to the incredible.

Think about it...There are so many players on so many types of computers with so many variations of EPs and SPs, mods, hacks, custom content, etc.

That is why I love to see what is happening other TS2 players games. :smiley_laughing:

:Thank_you: For sharing. :smiley_happy107:

Right now im just on a borrowed laptop, but when I can load up sims again, it will be exciting to have a place to post pics!  I have not played in soo long I will have to clean to put the new stuff in that I have been downloading for the last month..LOL

The Season's Family's Daughter just Aged up, I believe her name was Summer-Dream (I am a bit absent minded today)

Oh, Marie, I love to play with my infants and toddlers. That is one of my main joys in the game and now that I have Beck's No Puke Mod I don't have to be afraid of them throwing up on my Simmies. Thanks for your pic and the good feelings it gives.

I make my sims adopt or make a new family and give them the max toddlers allowed because they are my favorite to play with.

I cant wait until I can load my game and play again.. I sooo look forward to spamming here with all my designer nursery pics*   : )

I am looking forward to that. I need to start taking pics to share.

Bad Nonni.

Oh, hush!

:choice: