UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
Nonni

What's Happening In Your Sims 2 Game?

The first time I played that family my Johnny and Ophelia had 5 kids, one pair of twins. The only boy was one of the twins, all the others were girls. I played that family so much and had a lot of fun with it but then my PC crashed. I have played them several times since then and I think I still have a family story with them in my game now. I will have to check it out and maybe show some pics of them.

Once they had 5 kids too,but they had just one girl and four boys.No twins.I am so in love with that family I even made them in TS3,and now they have 2 boys and one cutie girl.I made so funny shots with them. I will post them later in the What's happening in you Sims 3 game topic.

Hi Carlotta! Good to see you :)

I downloaded UC on my laptop and enjoyed playing the game without any cc or mods/hacks. And I realized how much easier all the CC made the game, Boy, it's so hard (almost impossible) to raise kids without Beck's wonderful toddler mods. I couldn't do it without cheating (maxmotives) a few times. 

I played Pleasantview's Brokes and Pleasants, and got this very interesting picture.

Grown up Angela Pleasant are telling her mother that she married Dustin Broke - without their consent.  

Is this denial?  Or acting like an ostrich?

post-59-0-96895000-1407400109_thumb.jpg

:ROLF: What happened to them ,Alet? :slapLaugh::ROLF::smiley_laughing:

I'm so happy I'm not the only one who plays premades! :icon_hug:

I have no idea what happened, Stefy.   :grin:  I just moved to the next room, and came back, and everything was fine again.

Maybe a glitch. Glad they are fine again. :cheesy:

Thx for the pics Alet. Talking about pics, I must go play TS3. :slapLaugh:

:ROLF:

I actually got that kind of glitch when I placed couches off grid or using the 45degree angleofrotation cheat.

I never really noticed it at first because I was only building and decorating lots and didn't play much...Sometimes they will sit down on the couch and go to cuddle and their arms are all backwards...another form of this glitch!  :grin: 

Not sure about the missing head one though...Maybe she lost her head when her daughter broke the news...literally?