UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
Nonni

What's Happening In Your Sims 2 Game?

Here is a Simming phenomenon that may be familiar to most:

BubbleButt_zps13d5f3de.jpg

Just another angle of same shot (that is the butler sitting at the table eating - he has an 'understanding' with his employer):

BubbleButt2_zps450f65b7.jpg

This in it self is not that spectacular but the scenario has a tiny twist that I was not expecting.

BubbleButt3_zps4ac3ad10.jpg

Yes, it was their wedding night and yes, there was an audience. That was the groom's mother and his butler. (I think the butler had a 'thing' for the mother.) Amazing how Sims can totally ignore some things and be so avid about others.

BubbleButt4_zps1bb84a5b.jpg

Now! they want to leave! Unbelievable!

BubbleButt5_zps30740df0.jpg

Finally, they part ways.

I know I HAVE not played sims2 in close to 2 years.. but what the heck is up with the bubbles???   I have never seen such a thing..LOL

I must admit though that the sims for me was always more about decorating and designing houses than actual play.

The bubbles sometimes happen after a bubble bath. I do not recall her taking one. I had Free Will on so I am not sure what the mother was doing while I was going through the wedding for the bride and groom.

Which EP did you get the bubble glitch from? I don't get it in my game, but I have an fortunate glitch from when Desera's mother (Lenea) had a purred Boot drink from the juicer and now she has a weird shocking, electric wave thing in her arm which won't go away  :cheesy:

Oh, my! I have never tried pureed Boot for a drink. I have all EPs and SPs so I don't know where the Bubble comes from, Beck suggested that I had a glitchy tub.

They are effects that are not being turned off for some reason.

Nonni how did you get those clothes on the baby sim? When I googled it a long time ago I believe it was something to with a replacement download. At the time I wasn't so interested in custom content for games, or should I say didn't know where to get it  :grin:

The Raven at MoonllightDragon makes great outfits for infants. There is a mod by Chris Hatch that she has, for our convenience, made available in this post. Be sure to read to the end of her post. The outfits I use are here. If you have any questions I will try to help. First read all the thread. I had to go over it several times because I have trouble understanding written directions.

Hope you have fun with this. :dancing smiley:

I have been having such a blast with my infant Sims since I have Rebecah's Infant & Toddler - No Puke Global Mod - Sims 2 and her Cuddle Infant - Comfort, Fun & Higher Relationship - Global Mod - Sims 2

I have found another Global Mod that has no conflict with Rebecah's Global Mods. It is dickhurt's Baby toddler food and feeding fixes.

Here are some in game shots:

DaddyGirl_zpsea3b3fe4.jpg

NightBottle_zpsc942c979.jpg

The Sim will only sit to feed the infant if their comfort level is below 50%. But after feeding I always have my Sim cuddle the infant and voil

I have been playing Marbi's latest TS2 lot, Retrostyle Souterrain . The more I play this lot the more I love and enjoy it.

Here you see part of the living and dining area.

I love the way the living area flows from the entrance and the kitchen area.

That toddler is the daughter of Angelier, Blossom.

Forrester003_zps449d65f5.jpg

Here Angelier is working out in the basement/garage level of the house.

There is also a wonderful little laundry area, not shown.

Forrester002_zpscb33f66f.jpg

Here is Angelier - she is really Maryann's lovely Sim, Cathy.

You can find her here with all the other incredible Sims created by Maryann.

Forrester004_zps399ee302.jpg

Here you can see Angelier's brother teaching Blossom a Nursery Rhyme.

He only works one day a week for he is an Ecological Guru.

Forrester001_zpsff0644ab.jpg

This house is such a pleasure to play for me and my Simmies.

Forrester005_zps321da931.jpg

You can see I carried the retro theme of Marbi's lot into the family's appearance.

Forrester006_zps93ec65a3.jpg

I love a water display on all my lots so I found the perfect place in the front yard.

Forrester008_zps7f3c2d16.jpg

Using Mootilda's lot adjuster, I extended the backyard so that I could make a garden for my Sims.  

Forrester007_zps935468ce.jpg

I hope that you can share a little of the pleasure I have in my game.

:389-Amours-love-:

I know, Marbi! I am a water baby!

Just looking at the pictures again, I see the house appears really lived in doesn't it?

I repeat myself when I say that I really love playing this home.

I appreciate all your special little touches like the small water fountain on the deck outside. My Simmies have very high environmental score in your houses, too.

I could go on and on.

Thanks, again for creating it for us. :icon_hug:

Marbi - Your Simmies are lovely, amazingly lovely. Impressively Amazing. Thanks for sharing that picture. :55:

LOL @ the mom at breakfast table. Sims doesn't really care much how the are dressed, do they? They can walk around in the same clothes forever! They have no modesty, like walking around , even working in the garden and chatting to passerby sim, in their underwear al day long. At Uni some sims will even go to class in their pjs or swimwear! 

Argh yes, sometimes the most beautiful babies turn out to be such disappointing ugly teens.  :grin:

Thank you for your lovely pictures, Marbi :)

*sigh*

It is all true, what Alet says. And Marbi, sometimes genetics really seem like a roulette wheel. :1doh1:

That's hilarious!  :ROLF:

Yes I too got those comical glitches. I still think Sims 2 is a much better developed game than Sims 3 Sims 3 is just crawling with glitches, and though I'm getting excited about Sims 4 I'm afraid there will be even more glitches, because I'm sure the game isn't tested well enough. EA is giving out games as fast as they can, probably to sort of stay ahead, or at least stay in the game race.

I've been looking at tiny lots today and houses built on these tiny lots and I thought it must be a real hard challenge to build a easy play house on such a tiny lot.The Sims throwing tantums whenever they can't move around something is very annoying. 

So I tried my hand at building on a tiny lot:

1TinyLot-1.jpg

2FloorPlan-1.jpg

3LivingRoom-1.jpg

4Kitchen.jpg

5Bedroombathroom.jpg

Alet, would you consider sharing this lot? Please!?! :Whistle:

I know you take care to avoid having 'Tantrum' areas or bottle-necks.

Alet, would you consider sharing this lot? Please!?!  :Whistle:

I don't think so Nonni, sorry. There are so many CC in this lot that i just can not remember where I got it, and I do not know what the creators' policies are. It's not worth to uploaded the unfurnished building, because it's so easy to build it. Just a rectangle -and 3 levels :)

That is a very beautiful house with lovely color scheme. I love to build on small lots myself because it is a challenge. It looks like you have managed to make a liveable house even though it is so small.

Thank you, Marbi, that's a wonderful compliment! Ir really is a challenge, and this one still have problem areas because it's so small. It will be best for a single sim.